Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 12/01/11.....december is here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Donginator Wrote:Just got back to the dentist and know I will not get a show summary by reading the thread

So what happened with Barnando's dad?

I have not heard any of the Wes stuff on the radio, but he should absolutely not text his recent ex, its going to make it worse for him

Say what?? I missed all of this... Confusedwoot:
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I've missed way too much. What was the result of the bet??

Spot gets slapped, with a cheese wiz disgrace.
Rich gets a finger up the but for being dumb.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlq2179sldNhvyTOdMbZy...77wNhvhr6B]
okay, lets talk about the black astro rapper again
cocks with pee holes
old busted women hate C&R
LeNeve Wrote:old busted fat women and insecure chicks. ie 90% of Cosmos listening audience, hate C&R

fixed
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:old busted fat women and insecure chicks. ie 90% of Cosmos listening audience, hate C&R

fixed
:high5: thanks
fuck that, lately its been late 50's I notice aging
Pete Nice Wrote:

fixed

Woo Woo!!!!! I am part of the 10%....I listen to Cosmo AND I love C&R. Yay for me!!!!!! Woo Woo!!!!!
patrick is a fucking cock block. fucking gender traiter
Haha, what your hand position says...

[Image: 8064.jpg]
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

fixed

Woo Woo!!!!! I am part of the 10%....I listen to Cosmo AND I love C&R. Yay for me!!!!!! Woo Woo!!!!!

:high5:
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

fixed

Your also not fat, busted or an insecure chick.
There are a lot of women who way attractive & look young in their 40's, but my definition of started to age is definitely different from C&R
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17