Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 12/01/11.....december is here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Brampton Wrote:Attempting photo again

sent from the legion of doom

Yeah, ok, that picture looks a lot better.
I love that car.
My calendar here at work has a car for each month, and that's the December car. Only this one is white.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:ok this is bad ass http://traxxas.com/products/models/electric/6407xo1

fuck yeah. did it say how much it cost? I didn't see anything.

I guess they don't have a price for it yet. I may have to trade in my truck for it.
Good morning :boobs: :boobs: I'm very tired... :yawn: :yawn: How many cups of coffee is ok to drink during the day? I usually have 3 - 8:30 a.m, 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 pm. But I want one now and still be able to have my 11 and 3 ones..... :?

Oh look an actual car! I love those.
I'm taking off on Monday and me and Boe and doing our Christmas shopping. We will start and finish on Monday :happy:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning :boobs: :boobs: I'm very tired... :yawn: :yawn: How many cups of coffee is ok to drink during the day? I usually have 3 - 8:30 a.m, 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 pm. But I want one now and still be able to have my 11 and 3 ones..... :?

My friend whos a truck driver has like 13 a day
Joe Wrote:

his photog skills need work
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:So, training continues and when I showed up this morning, I saw one of the best looking asses ive ever seen. Almost got a picture but I couldnt get my phone out fast enough.

I'm sure he works out.
Hahaha

Iva13 Wrote:Good morning :boobs: :boobs: I'm very tired... :yawn: :yawn: How many cups of coffee is ok to drink during the day? I usually have 3 - 8:30 a.m, 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 pm. But I want one now and still be able to have my 11 and 3 ones..... :?

I usually have one, my 20oz traveler mug.
On bad days I might re-fill it.
If I have any more then that, I'll get a little shakey.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

his photog skills need work
Something changed.with the tapatalk update. Apparently you cant use the "full size" photo feature

Oh well

Facebook is targetting me hard core.

drink a Coke
Joe Wrote:Facebook is targetting me hard core.
yes to all of those chics
Law & Order:SVU meets True Blood
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://omg.yahoo.com/news/christopher-meloni-talks-true-blood-role-202340827.html">http://omg.yahoo.com/news/christopher-m ... 40827.html</a><!-- m -->
annnnnnnnnnnd.....GO :cya:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17