Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 12/01/11.....december is here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Iva13 Wrote::thanks: Dr. Derick....you are THE best!!!
thats why you love me, and named a tree after me
NussieT Wrote:I think I hate December... Ever since my parents divorced it's been the shits... I know Christmas time is suppose to be about family but mine just piss me off and then I hate the whole season again.. uhh... December..

I don't remember what month my parents got divorced, I think it was in the summer.
Derick Wrote:

She named that tree after you because it's the ones all the dogs in the neighborhood piss on.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I think I hate December... Ever since my parents divorced it's been the shits... I know Christmas time is suppose to be about family but mine just piss me off and then I hate the whole season again.. uhh... December..

I don't remember what month my parents got divorced, I think it was in the summer.

summer for me too. after I was done with 2nd grade. Then my Mom took me from my happy small nice town, and moved us into the ghetto in Wichita. First black person I ever met beat me up. What a great summer.
Chip Wrote:

Most of my relationships end in Nov\Dec.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

She named that tree after you because it's the ones all the dogs in the neighborhood piss on.

DOES COVINO PEE ON IT TOO?
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

summer for me too. after I was done with 2nd grade. Then my Mom took me from my happy small nice town, and moved us into the ghetto in Wichita. First black person I ever met beat me up. What a great summer.

As I started reading this, at first I was like "Oh, I think my parents did it after 3rd grade", then I was all :roflmao:
Covino pees on Derick.
:roflmao:
I like December. Not only is it Christmas, it's my daughters birthday and mine. I don't like January and February; winter starts to drag on to long.
Who doesn't agree with him?

Daniel Craig Calls Kardashians 'F*cking Idiots,' Talks 'Dragon Tattoo' And Reality TV In British GQ

Daniel Craig is a very private man, on screen and off. On film, he plays a journalist doing important investigative work, as well as the world's most famous spy; in real life, he does things like get married in super secret ceremonies. And as he tells British GQ, he's got good reason for all the secrecy; once you go Kardashian, you never go back.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/30...20198.html
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

No, Derick, Robert and Pete are in the pool area...nobody pees on them!!! We just got a new tree and I named him Whitey, and no it's not racist, he is a Japaneese White Pine (my cute little Whitey) :wink: :clap:
yeah. December is one of my favorite months. Probaly my #1
LeNeve Wrote:yeah. December is one of my favorite months. Probaly my #1

Mine is June b/c of my favorite quote: What a thrill what a shock to be alive on a morning in June. It reminds me of nice weather coming, fun, summer, so it makes me happy. When I read it I think YES what a thrill and shock to be alive in June!!!!! :clap: :clap:
Iva13 Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

No, Derick, Robert and Pete are in the pool area...nobody pees on them!!! We just got a new tree and I named him Whitey, and no it's not racist, he is a Japaneese White Pine (my cute little Whitey) :wink: :clap:
So dogs are able to pee on JDubb?
No J-Dubb you are in the pool area too, but you had to be separated from the group...you were getting too big and had to be on your own (you are right as you walk in the pool area) :wink:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17