Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday, December 7, 2015 ~ I'm here
It's Monday, I got up and came to work. Now, can I go back home and crawl back into bed?? Also, we have ridiculously thick fog this morning here.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:It's Monday, I got up and came to work. Now, can I go back home and crawl back into bed?? Also, we have ridiculously thick fog this morning here.

I haven't worked in a week and I really don't want to work either so now that the loader won't start I am doing the mound of paperwork I have.
Clear skies & sunny here. It's expected to get to 40F. Basically all the snow that fell a couple of weeks ago is almost all gone.
I've been eating yogurt and soup since last Wednesday. I am hungry and am thinking of trying something different for lunch, but what can I eat with 2 craters in my mouth? Plus chewing hurts a bit still.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I've been eating yogurt and soup since last Wednesday. I am hungry and am thinking of trying something different for lunch, but what can I eat with 2 craters in my mouth? Plus chewing hurts a bit still.

I must have missed something, what happened?
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I've been eating yogurt and soup since last Wednesday. I am hungry and am thinking of trying something different for lunch, but what can I eat with 2 craters in my mouth? Plus chewing hurts a bit still.

I had 2 of my wisdom teeth yanked out last Wednesday. They didn't stitch the holes up, so I can only eat soft foods. I'm hungry.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I've been eating yogurt and soup since last Wednesday. I am hungry and am thinking of trying something different for lunch, but what can I eat with 2 craters in my mouth? Plus chewing hurts a bit still.

I had 2 of my wisdom teeth yanked out last Wednesday. They didn't stitch the holes up, so I can only eat soft foods. I'm hungry.

That sucks. My wisdom teeth haven't come in yet at all. My dentist doesn't think they will. I turn 30 in June.
NussieT Wrote:That sucks. My wisdom teeth haven't come in yet at all. My dentist doesn't think they will. I turn 30 in June.

These were my top 2. I have a small jaw and they came out crooked. Plus, if I left them and my bottom 2 cut thru, I wouldn't be able to close my jaw.
I HATE PIE!!
Scott Weiland died huh. Guess Ive been out of the loopus. Heroin overdose I assume?

JDubb also loved that guy. So I imagine JDubb had a part in his death. somehoe.
LeNeve Wrote:Scott Weiland died huh. Guess Ive been out of the loopus. Heroin overdose I assume?

Scott was in Minneapolis at the time.
DaveP had his wallet stolen and the asshole is using it all over PA. For those who live the area. Share the link.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://m.wpxi.com/news/news/local/man-accused-using-stolen-credit-card-fayette-co-bu/npdrk/">http://m.wpxi.com/news/news/local/man-a ... -bu/npdrk/</a><!-- m -->
LeNeve Wrote:Scott Weiland died huh. Guess Ive been out of the loopus. Heroin overdose I assume?

They said he died in his sleep. Heart failure.. I'm sure the years of drug abuse caught up with him.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:

Scott was in Minneapolis at the time.

:eek: Holy shit......
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:DaveP had his wallet stolen and the asshole is using it all over PA. For those who live the area. Share the link.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://m.wpxi.com/news/news/local/man-accused-using-stolen-credit-card-fayette-co-bu/npdrk/">http://m.wpxi.com/news/news/local/man-a ... -bu/npdrk/</a><!-- m -->

I figured that's who you were posting about. If the guy with using credit/debit cards, he should be able to recover from those expenses. Still sucks balls.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:DaveP had his wallet stolen and the asshole is using it all over PA. For those who live the area. Share the link.

I figured that's who you were posting about. If the guy with using credit/debit cards, he should be able to recover from those expenses. Still sucks balls.

Ya. He sent me the link late last night while I was running. He said he was surprised they were even doing something about it.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Ya. He sent me the link late last night while I was running. He said he was surprised they were even doing something about it.

Cash in his wallet is only recoverable if his insurance covers it and only up to a certain amount. But the cards have protections in place and all he has to do is watch the charges and dispute the ones he didn't make. I was amazed how smooth it went when I went thru that.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
  December 2016 ~ Cuz Fuckers are lazy Beckster 12 1,064 05-14-2021, 02:29 AM
Last Post: niki123456
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Beckster