Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday, December 1, 2015 ~ Can't Work
My company wanted everyone to upgrade their VMware yesterday. I did. Everything seemed fine. I logged in. All was good. Then I get here today. Nope. Something is fucked up and now I can't log back in. Their stupid tech support people are clueless too. I am just going to reinstall everything. I deserve a paid day off after this.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
It's also Giving Tuesday today.. Whatever the fuck that's all about. I don't think I have ever heard of it before.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Delta airlines has bitchy flight attendants and incredibly small planes that creep the shit out of me. Glad I'm flying out on a different airline.
South st Paul Minneapolis has nothing. The gym is a 45 minute walk away. The closest things to our hotel is an Applebee's and an Outback.
NussieT Wrote:Delta airlines has bitchy flight attendants and incredibly small planes that creep the shit out of me. Glad I'm flying out on a different airline.
South st Paul Minneapolis has nothing. The gym is a 45 minute walk away. The closest things to our hotel is an Applebee's and an Outback.

How long are you there for?
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Delta airlines has bitchy flight attendants and incredibly small planes that creep the shit out of me. Glad I'm flying out on a different airline.

Till Friday. I fly out at 520pm, have a 40 minute layover in Chicago and then home by 950pm ( I couldn't get on Jims flight home). Jim flys out at 550pm and gets home at 750pm. Funny thing though is Jims boss didn't think it through right. The course is finished at 5pm, it takes 20 minutes or so to get to the airport and they need to go through customs and security so they might home on Saturday.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Till Friday. I fly out at 520pm, have a 40 minute layover in Chicago and then home by 950pm ( I couldn't get on Jims flight home). Jim flys out at 550pm and gets home at 750pm. Funny thing though is Jims boss didn't think it through right. The course is finished at 5pm, it takes 20 minutes or so to get to the airport and they need to go through customs and security so they might home on Saturday.

Tell them to next time send him to Michigan for that. I'd keep you entertained.
I HATE PIE!!
Rugby funerals are intense.

[youtube]yLY5k9ipgAg[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:Rugby funerals are intense.

[youtube]yLY5k9ipgAg[/youtube]

Rugby is a pretty rough sport. What's up with the burlap skirts?
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Tell them to next time send him to Michigan for that. I'd keep you entertained.

January 12th (Jims birthday) to the 15th they are sending him to Denton, TX. I believe we are staying in Dallas.
The hotel says the shuttle could take me to the mall but I don't know if I want to go by myself.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

[youtube]cpXEY6yhvv8[/youtube]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
  December 2016 ~ Cuz Fuckers are lazy Beckster 12 1,064 05-14-2021, 02:29 AM
Last Post: niki123456
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM