Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday, December 3, 2015 ~ Birthdays
Happy Birthday Joe & LeNeve!!!!!!!
:boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:and gum walls.

Joe knows whats fup. :high5:

I have no idea what this means.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
I really hate VMware today. OR maybe it's all the fault of the techs and the upgrades they just did. A simple task of logging onto a server took me over an hour and I had to do some manipulating just to make it work. :killme:

I had a couple wisdom teeth ripped out of my mouth yesterday and a couple fillings. I should have called in and taken the day off.
I HATE PIE!!
Peterbilt Manitoba just paid for my hair to be washed and cut and in a couple of hours they are going to pay for my massage. Yesterday they paid me to go see the new Hunger Games movie.
Movie theatres in Canada are WAY shittier. The one here has leather reclining seats
NussieT Wrote:Peterbilt Manitoba just paid for my hair to be washed and cut and in a couple of hours they are going to pay for my massage. Yesterday they paid me to go see the new Hunger Games movie.
Movie theatres in Canada are WAY shittier. The one here has leather reclining seats

I want to get paid for doing stuff like that!!!
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Peterbilt Manitoba just paid for my hair to be washed and cut and in a couple of hours they are going to pay for my massage. Yesterday they paid me to go see the new Hunger Games movie.

The only restaurants in walking distance is some Mexican restaurant, an Applebee's, Outback Steakhouse and B-52 Burgers. We ate at Outback two nights in a row. The food is good, wish they had them in Winnipeg

The only restaurants in walking distance is some Mexican restaurant, an Applebee's, Outback Steakhouse and B-52 Burgers. We ate at Outback two nights in a row. The food is good, wish they had them in Winnipeg
LeNeve Wrote:and gum walls.

Joe knows whats fup. :high5:

I have no idea what this means.

Me neither.
[youtube]7kx67NnuSd0[/youtube]

More and more theaters are being updated with that stuff.
Most serve alcohol. And are getting those love seat, recliner kind of seats.
They're trying to make it worth the $50 it costs for a couple people to go to the movies. Well, $70 now with a couple drinks.
Chip Wrote:

They're trying to make it worth the $50 it costs for a couple people to go to the movies. Well, $70 now with a couple drinks.

I tried out the vibrating seats they offer. I thought that was just dumb and not worth the extra $$. Now, a loveseat or recliner would be much more comfortable.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:

I tried out the vibrating seats they offer. I thought that was just dumb and not worth the extra $$. Now, a loveseat or recliner would be much more comfortable.

Buying the "vibrator attachment" from the guy in the alley that he tells you to sit on isn't exactly the same thing...
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I tried out the vibrating seats they offer. I thought that was just dumb and not worth the extra $$. Now, a loveseat or recliner would be much more comfortable.

Buying the "vibrator attachment" from the guy in the alley that he tells you to sit on isn't exactly the same thing...

But he seemed to know what he was talking about. Are you sure?
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I tried out the vibrating seats they offer. I thought that was just dumb and not worth the extra $$. Now, a loveseat or recliner would be much more comfortable.

But he seemed to know what he was talking about. Are you sure?

Pretty sure.
He lied to me.
The seats at this one are red leather and they recline to almost a prone position.
Jim and I went last night to see Spectre, it's the first Bond movie I haven't fallen asleep for.
This one had food, but no alcohol. The one in Winnipeg apparently has full service with food and alcohol.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
  December 2016 ~ Cuz Fuckers are lazy Beckster 12 1,064 05-14-2021, 02:29 AM
Last Post: niki123456
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster