Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7-9-10 Friday !!!!!!! I have a cold :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Derick Wrote:man, dont you guys have anything better to do

I have 3 kids and an annoying wife, so no, I do not.
LeNeve Wrote:

and I will definately pay for this comment later. I need to set up a domestic disturbance cam.
LeNeve Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote::tater:
:tater:
LeNeve Wrote:I just friended eric the midget on facebook. He said if I use the word midget he will delete me.
I think he's funny as hell when he's on there. Love when him and Artie argue on the air.
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
the keifer Wrote::tater:
LeNeve Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
everyone found there way on here tonight. Hey people, its friday night. Not meant to be spent at home posting on DBN. Go out there and try some of that useless Gay-mon stuff they promote
Derick Wrote:everyone found there way on here tonight. Hey people, its friday night. Not meant to be spent at home posting on DBN. Go out there and try some of that useless Gay-mon stuff they promote
I'm not a fan of daterape, so I'll stay home with my wife
Derick Wrote:everyone found there way on here tonight. Hey people, its friday night. Not meant to be spent at home posting on DBN. Go out there and try some of that useless Gay-mon stuff they promote

Nothing to do and nowhere to go. You've seen it here. There's nothing to do for miles around here other than chasing cows down the street.
Joe In PA Wrote:

Nothing to do and nowhere to go. You've seen it here. There's nothing to do for miles around here other than chasing cows down the street.
fatties or cows.....be specific
Brampton Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

fatties or cows.....be specific

Actual Cows
Not gonna lie that was actually kinda exciting
This would be so much easier if tapatalk would work
Derick Wrote:Not gonna lie that was actually kinda exciting

The cop pulling up next to us and saying, "Just walking my cow" was the best.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36