Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7-9-10 Friday !!!!!!! I have a cold :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Um, excuse me....I like them for the benefits of good posture, etc. They DO NOT make you lose weight to do that you have to move more and eat less....I like them also b/c they give me some height....like 2 inches...in sneakers, I'm way too short....I'm only 5' 1 1/2...I can use all the help I can get... ;-)

Iva is a sit and spin.

:happy: :happy: Yeah me!!!!!!! Oh, and B I'm not only taller than Snookie, but I'm also taller than my boss....it's a shame for him...being a guy and being that short....

Your boss is a midget? Crap, I'd be a giant there... I am 5'6" and I am the short one in my circle
How is talking about dicks and ball sacks manly?
Hey guys, I just got bit by a snake. :high5: You should have seen it, it was awesome.

Cool I need a radio show now.
I think the animal biting stuff was another one of Stretch's idea.
I know I'm in the minority here, but I listen to Ellis, and I think Stretch has actually brought his show down with stupid games like that.
Joe In PA Wrote:How is talking about dicks and ball sacks manly?

They are man parts?
Chip Wrote:Feel a little bummed, dontcha?

Nope, relieved... I think the tater business is going to fade away soon. Hopefully, he doesn't start a new nickname up for me (he threatened) Good thing he forget his DBN password, too... No more threads from knightryda!!!!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
my boss is here
There was a spider in my shower this morning. It was pretty extreme. I should have put it on the radio.
Derick Wrote:my boss is here

Hello Derick's boss.
Chip Wrote:I think the animal biting stuff was another one of Stretch's idea.
I know I'm in the minority here, but I listen to Ellis, and I think Stretch has actually brought his show down with stupid games like that.

I listened to Ellis for a while b/c Shannon Gunz kept talking how great he was when she was the C&R intern. So I listened and it was good for a minute, then it got old old old b/c he dopes the same shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

MMA,BMX, gay or not, MMA, BMX gay or not.

He does nothing original, just harps the same shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
I love when they play STP on Friday! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Derick Wrote:my boss is here

Tell him we all said hi!

Wow... that's pretty bad.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Feel a little bummed, dontcha?

Nope, relieved... I think the tater business is going to fade away soon. Hopefully, he doesn't start a new nickname up for me (he threatened) Good thing he forget his DBN password, too... No more threads from knightryda!!!!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

I will make him a new one and send it to him on facebook tonight.
Pete Nice Wrote:

I listened to Ellis for a while b/c Shannon Gunz kept talking how great he was when she was the C&R intern. So I listened and it was good for a minute, then it got old old old b/c he dopes the same shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

MMA,BMX, gay or not, MMA, BMX gay or not.

He does nothing original, just harps the same shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

You forgot... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36