Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7-9-10 Friday !!!!!!! I have a cold :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Enough of Labron. :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

I'm going to make some lunch.
i bleed green Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: nuthouse :roflmao: :roflmao:
Ummm thanks?Lol I didn't realize that word was that funny. Big Grin
sorry :roflmao: :roflmao: :tater: in a nuthouse :roflmao: :roflmao: fixed
Pete Nice Wrote:Sorry lady, Cleveland IS a terrible place. An absolute shithole. Two good things about Cleveland, Rock n Roll HOF and the Jake, besides that, a total fucking shithole stinkpot.
and even the R&R HOF kinda sucks
Chip Wrote:Wasn't Wade the guy who had to be taken off the court in a wheel chair because he sperated his shoulder?
Pussy basketball players.
Hockey players have played through 2 seperated shoulders.
Maybe they could talk about where Kovalchuk will sign...
:high5: nice, full circle back to hockey.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:uh........basketball talk :killme:

seems like more women are calling in about this than any other topic ever. BBC in effect most likely.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

obvious BBC nutswinger comment 5 :high5:
:deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: Lebron :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Wasn't Wade the guy who had to be taken off the court in a wheel chair because he sperated his shoulder?

Yep, I tried my best.
LeNeve Wrote:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :high5:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Sorry lady, Cleveland IS a terrible place. An absolute shithole. Two good things about Cleveland, Rock n Roll HOF and the Jake, besides that, a total fucking shithole stinkpot.

Yeah, ever been there? It's mostly cloths.
And Prince and Jacko are both in it. Fuck that shit. Rock n Roll? Really?
ZeeDuchess Wrote:i think we're on day 17 of rain in oklahoma....
I've never been so happy to see rain as I was this morning.We laid 18 skids of sod each of the last two days in 40+ degree heat.(40C=104F) :killme:
Derick Wrote:still not done with the lebron talk :Flaming:

Fucking an hour worth of this talk.

I kinda feel bad for basketball fans.
Because they have to cheer for assholes like these.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Yeah, ever been there? It's mostly cloths.
And Prince and Jacko are both in it. Fuck that shit. Rock n Roll? Really?
I've been to Cleveland.........the best thing about it is the freeway out of it!

The HOF sucked, the Football HOF was great, and of course that isn't in Cleveland
i bleed green Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:i think we're on day 17 of rain in oklahoma....
I've never been so happy to see rain as I was this morning.We laid 18 skids of sod each of the last two days in 40+ degree heat.(40C=104F) :killme:

the first summer i was pregnant it got up to 112-116 here. i took it out on my poor husband....
Derick Wrote:i have decided that I'm going to have to design my own images for this stupid presentation, since the ones on the net all suck

What kind of picts?

Yzerman played on one leg when his knee was all jacked up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36