Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7-9-10 Friday !!!!!!! I have a cold :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Pete Nice Wrote:I am going to Yulia and Nikita's tonight. It's Nikita's birthday. There will be vodka.
:worthlesswopics:
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am going to Yulia and Nikita's tonight. It's Nikita's birthday. There will be vodka.
:worthlesswopics:

[Image: russian-standard.jpg]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I just picked up a car from the owner of the donut shop. I'm going to get some donuts when I take the car back I think.

Didn't they just get traded for American spies?
Joe In PA Wrote:

Hey, that picasa that you have your pictures on, can you put anything you want on there? Is there any censorship? Can you make shit private? Is it free?

thanks

BTW, is Krissy in the blue dress? That girl seems to be in a lot of pictures, so I figured it was her, but am too lazy to look at it next to her facebook picture to see.
race riots in oakland, boats crashing in philladelphia
So I have come to the conclusion that, while camping on July 4th, the entire 1AM drunk skinny dipping was a result of every guy there being willing to let his wife/gf be naked in order to see one girl, Genia, naked. And it is well worth that sacrifice.
LeNeve Wrote:race riots in oakland, boats crashing in philladelphia

Did you see the event invitation I sent you on Kohtakte?
Pete Nice Wrote:

yes I did. I had to decline. I'm going to be in Kansas that day.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

yes I did. I had to decline. I'm going to be in Kansas that day.

lol, it doesn't tell me that you declined. Their event thing is not as good as facebooks.
Pete Nice Wrote:BTW, is Krissy in the blue dress? That girl seems to be in a lot of pictures, so I figured it was her, but am too lazy to look at it next to her facebook picture to see.
yes
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

Hey, that picasa that you have your pictures on, can you put anything you want on there? Is there any censorship? Can you make shit private? Is it free?

thanks

BTW, is Krissy in the blue dress? That girl seems to be in a lot of pictures, so I figured it was her, but am too lazy to look at it next to her facebook picture to see.

It is free. I think I saw a setting in there for privacy, but I've never used it. Not sure about censorshitp.
The girl in the blue dress is Krissy.
i think my boss is coming to hang out with me this afternoon
i also need to work on a presentation that is a month away. I dont remember the last time I used powerpoint and had to present anything
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36