Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7-9-10 Friday !!!!!!! I have a cold :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
LeNeve Wrote:bunch of alchoholics in here, jeez.
:beer: :beer: :beer: Nuthin wrong with that!
LeNeve Wrote:Back to the donut shop. I'm thinking biscuits and gravy, and a raspberry filled donut.
Hmmm... Wonder if you can get out of a speeding ticket if you have a box of donuts in your car?
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Since when has Ellis been on in the morning on Faction? I wanted to listen to some good music and this scrotumneck is on the radio :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming:
it started this week I believe........thats the worst thing to hear when you get in your car at 6:45am :killme:
I can listen to any of them like Howard, O&A and Bubba. I tried to listen to Ellis and that lasted about 15min.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I just realized that I am going to miss the show today unless my rental car has Sirius.

I'm pretty sure at least one of the major car rental places has Sirius in all their cars.
I suppose I could look that up...
I thought some places charge extra to rent a sirius deck.
I'm taking mine along when I go to Vegas.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm a truck driver. They announce it on every show no matter what.
Ford the Trucker.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:i think we're on day 17 of rain in oklahoma....
I think we're on day 17 without rain here in Pa.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I think the animal biting stuff was another one of Stretch's idea.
I know I'm in the minority here, but I listen to Ellis, and I think Stretch has actually brought his show down with stupid games like that.

I listened to Ellis for a while b/c Shannon Gunz kept talking how great he was when she was the C&R intern. So I listened and it was good for a minute, then it got old old old b/c he dopes the same shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

MMA,BMX, gay or not, MMA, BMX gay or not.

He does nothing original, just harps the same shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

You forgot... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that... f-ing this, f-ing that...
You forgot to say it in auto-tune Lame
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:This is the thanks I get for not using :tater: ? [Image: 009.gif]

I knew you were setting up to use it.
Not really.I never use it.

You JUST did!!
You goaded me into it.
:tater:
LeNeve Wrote::tater:
the keifer Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
It's like a :tater: online forum gang bang. or something like that.
I just friended eric the midget on facebook. He said if I use the word midget he will delete me.
man, dont you guys have anything better to do
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36