Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday July 7th, 2010 - Congratualtions on the baby, T
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Good morning everyone. Apparently T gave birth to what is now a 1st grader.
Joe In PA Wrote:Good morning everyone. Apparently T gave birth to what is now a 1st grader.
Niiiiiice!
Thanks Joe and thanks everybody in advance. My phone is going to die soon and I left the charger at home. Oops!!
Born July 6th at 9:49 pm, Julianna Margaret was born. Weighing 9 lbs 3 ounces and 21.5 inches long.
Baby and I are doing great, may get to go home today!!!
Nussie_T Wrote:Thanks Joe and thanks everybody in advance. My phone is going to die soon and I left the charger at home. Oops!!
Born July 6th at 9:49 pm, Julianna Margaret was born. Weighing 9 lbs 3 ounces and 21.5 inches long.
way to go T......congrats and all the best health to you........So you gonna join us for the IST today, since you got nothing to do :poke:
aaaaawweeeeeeee its a baby
Nussie_T Wrote:Thanks Joe and thanks everybody in advance. My phone is going to die soon and I left the charger at home. Oops!!
Congratulations :clap:
is this the first dbn baby?
Awwww.
Congrats T!
Brampton... Read my post... My BB is almost dead. My father in law is dropping one off but it won't be for awhile...
If I get it and I am not sleeping. I'll try and be here.
Derick Wrote:is this the first dbn baby?

DudeBroNation, the taste of a new generation.
So I'm going to guess that it was Covino that tweeted this last night,

CovinoandRich #Yankees Makin' All Kinds of History by b-casting the 1st-ever MLB Game in 3D 7/10 vs Seattle! Too bad I can't see it! <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://bit.ly/ax0KcP">http://bit.ly/ax0KcP</a><!-- m -->
about 9 hours ago via web

Haha, hockey beat the Yankees.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/03/1...broadcast/

But, has anyone watched any sport in 3D? I have ESPN 3D, but I've never noticed anything being on it.
Congratulations T....she is beautiful and I LOVE her name...best of luck to you and your family. And T's little boy would be the first DBN baby...just saying....
Iva13 Wrote:Congratulations T....she is beautiful and I LOVE her name...best of luck to you and your family. And T's little boy would be the first DBN baby...just saying....

Sooo, what you're sayin is, T is beating you 2-0?
Better get on that.
Iva13 Wrote:Congratulations T....she is beautiful and I LOVE her name...best of luck to you and your family. And T's little boy would be the first DBN baby...just saying....
so T has BDN baby #1 and 2. Wtf is wrong with you people, get fucking, and producing babies. If she has DBN baby 3...
Congratulation T!
:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17