Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday July 7th, 2010 - Congratualtions on the baby, T
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Chip Wrote:Kinda funny how Spot asked Covino about baths, and he said they're for chicks.
Then Spot played this conversation from a while ago and Covino is all about taking baths.
haha, he's "defending it to the death"
Chip Wrote:Kinda funny how Spot asked Covino about baths, and he said they're for chicks.
Then Spot played this conversation from a while ago and Covino is all about taking baths.

Ok, he did say he takes them when he's feeling down, but that it's rare, and baths are for women.
He's got a totally different view in this clip.
i havent taken a bath since I was 8. I dont romance my weiner
LeNeve Wrote:it appears "this is gay" will forever be my chat room name. Epic fail for me.
HAHAHAHAHAHA :roflmao: :roflmao: :fag:
I was remodeling my bathroom, and the shower part was still not fixed. I had to take a bath, and it was the most awkward feeling ever. weiner just floating around like a dead eel. I fixed that shit the next day.
DaveP Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Actually I like Pauly D and Vinnie so much more than the Situation....and Ronnie is cool too. Hey you guys behave....I want to hear from the cast...don't ruin it for me.....please...

I highly doubt the Jersey Shore crew reads.
fixed :high5:
michaelangelo Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Actually I like Pauly D and Vinnie so much more than the Situation....and Ronnie is cool too. Hey you guys behave....I want to hear from the cast...don't ruin it for me.....please...

I highly doubt the Jersey Shore crew reads.

fixed
damn I just did that oops!
LeNeve Wrote:I was remodeling my bathroom, and the shower part was still not fixed. I had to take a bath, and it was the most awkward feeling ever. weiner just floating around like a dead eel. I fixed that shit the next day.

motivation for remodeling 5 :high5:
I do not like this new jersey shore song. I've had enough fist pumping.
More like Jersey Snore week :yawn:
Brian in NY Wrote:I do not like this new jersey shore song. I've had enough fist pumping.

Fisting is gay 5 :high5:
Brian in NY Wrote:I do not like this new jersey shore song. I've had enough fist pumping.

I almost took my own life so that I wouldn't have to hear anymore of it.
Joe In PA Wrote:

I almost took my own life so that I wouldn't have to hear anymore of it.

Well too late for me b/c it's stuck in my head...
Chip Wrote:

Fisting is gay 5 :high5:
what is this.......groundhog day.........same comments earlier Confusedlap:
i'm so glad i missed it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17