Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday July 7th, 2010 - Congratualtions on the baby, T
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Hey how much could central air conditioning cost???? we have oil heat so the duct work in there, but I don't know...if we do it this year you get 1/3 back of the price in your taxes...so this is the year it should be done if we do it....

3000 - 10000 depending on how big of a unit you need.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WAY...our house isnt' big...it's a rancher, all one floor, 3 br and 1 1/2 baths...it's small...NOT 10,000.00 I will NOT do that. that must be if your house is really really big...right????

3000-5000 then maybe. It costs 1500 or more just to replace one on a car.
WTF..owning a house sucks...we need a new fence estimates average 6,000.00 and then central air could be that much too....sometimes the American dream sucks...
Everyone must be too entranced by the jersey shore guys to post. :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:Everyone must be too entranced by the jersey shore guys to post. :high5:

Sorry, I was watching the Spain v. Germany pre-game quarter final game in in 23 minutes.
=============<() ~
I just found this on Twitter...
@diablocody That Ke$ha nude photo makes me nostalgic. Oh, to be young, supine and covered in semen.
This song is not ready, stop playing it. Confusedlap:
JDubb Wrote:This song is not ready, stop playing it. Confusedlap:
Even if it was ready....... :killme:
C&R Days...

[Image: 37453_400297502561_505482561_4429961_7493348_n.jpg]
I just wanted to throw out a Hi All!!!! I am on my way to the beach! Woo-Hoo!
I've been drinking brake fluid.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I just wanted to throw out a Hi All!!!! I am on my way to the beach! Woo-Hoo!

Hey Beckster, have a great day...
:tater:
LeNeve Wrote:I've been drinking brake fluid.

With tonic and lime of straight up?
I would give a cream pie to snookie, then cuff the rest of those hookers.
LeNeve Wrote:Everyone must be too entranced by the jersey shore guys to post. :high5:

That was today?! Dammit!!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

That was today?! Dammit!!!
And tomorrow.....you didn't miss much though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17