Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday July 7th, 2010 - Congratualtions on the baby, T
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Thanks again everybody!!
Iva, Pete would be correct in saying that Covino, Michaelangelo and Chelo are before me. Sorry!!
Its up to Joey, Brampton, B or Pete to have the next one... There aren't anymore sliding out of me!!!
Nussie_T Wrote:Thanks again everybody!!
Iva, Pete would be correct in saying that Covino, Michaelangelo and Chelo are before me. Sorry!!
Its up to Joey, Brampton, B or Pete to have the next one... There aren't anymore sliding out of me!!!
Wtf apparently I'm not good enough to have a kid. I'll show you fuckers.

ok calling :bullshit: on myself, not having a kid anytime soon
Chip Wrote:Kinda funny how Spot asked Covino about baths, and he said they're for chicks.
Then Spot played this conversation from a while ago and Covino is all about taking baths.

Spot asked me in different context...I was sayin hot tubs are dope in the convo depends what type of "bath" you have.
Covino Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Kinda funny how Spot asked Covino about baths, and he said they're for chicks.
Then Spot played this conversation from a while ago and Covino is all about taking baths.

Spot asked me in different context...I was sayin hot tubs are dope in the convo depends what type of "bath" you have.
Sounds like someone is backtracking.
Nussie_T Wrote:Thanks Joe and thanks everybody in advance. My phone is going to die soon and I left the charger at home. Oops!!
Born July 6th at 9:49 pm, Julianna Margaret was born. Weighing 9 lbs 3 ounces and 21.5 inches long.
Baby and I are doing great, may get to go home today!!!

She's adorable, T!!!!!! Very cute!
Iva13 Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Hey where is B?????
Making me some PIE! :high5:

:finger: Confusedlap: :finger: Confusedlap: THAT WAS FROM B !! she is not here to defend herself...I will defend her honor... Big Grin

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:What's up DBN! Hope the Canadians had a good Canada Day last week and the Americans enjoyed the 4th.

Looking forward to Pauly D and Vinny on Spotcenter. SNooki and J-Woww tomorrow. Say what you want about J-Woww, but she has a ridiculous body.

Yeah, me and Airhej like Jersey Shore!!!!!

Derick, Brian, Beckster and I also!

:high5:
Nussie_T Wrote:Thanks again everybody!!

Confusedhock: Whoa... wait... What???? Wtf
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17