Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday July 7th, 2010 - Congratualtions on the baby, T
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
cody Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:what are they pissed about?

drew breese tried to get Rich to sit on his lap.

And he did, so Covino is all jelous and shit.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :high5:
This pyramid fun fact is a Dicky Stackhouse fact, we landed on the moon? Really, they didn't know that?
These guys really need to get out more.

They sound like buffoons. Confusedad:
JDubb Wrote:This pyramid fun fact is a Dicky Stackhouse fact, we landed on the moon? Really, they didn't know that?

I that everyone knew that. Obviously they never watched 10,000 bc.
JDubb Wrote:These guys really need to get out more.

They sound like buffoons. Confusedad:
That's the real reason Drew Breese cut out early.
Holy shit. Did you know that Germans come from...Germany?
Jesus looks like a guy working at the Donair shop. No wonder they're soooo tasty!
Rich makes me feel like a super genius.
This Jesus conversation is funny. I had a friend in grade school who's family moved around a lot because of the military. He spent some time in Egypt and Israel. I remember we were coloring some posters in church sunday school and he colored Jesus with a light brown tint. The teacher freaked out because Jesus is supposed to be white. She had to special order a new poster so Jesus would look like her perception of what he looked like (blue eyes and all). :roflmao:
Looks like the Morning Mashup could replace Nicole Vs The Streets with Rich Vs the Streets.
LeNeve Wrote:Rich makes me feel like a super genius.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Rich throws out Galileo, does Rich even know who he was? Doubtful...

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galileo_Galilei">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galileo_Galilei</a><!-- m -->
JDubb Wrote:This Jesus conversation is funny. I had a friend in grade school who's family moved around a lot because of the military. He spent some time in Egypt and Israel. I remember we were coloring some posters in church sunday school and he colored Jesus with a light brown tint. The teacher freaked out because Jesus is supposed to be white. She had to special order a new poster so Jesus would look like her perception of what he looked like (blue eyes and all). :roflmao:

Another good reason to distrust any organized religion.
JDubb Wrote:This Jesus conversation is funny. I had a friend in grade school who's family moved around a lot because of the military. He spent some time in Egypt and Israel. I remember we were coloring some posters in church sunday school and he colored Jesus with a light brown tint. The teacher freaked out because Jesus is supposed to be white. She had to special order a new poster so Jesus would look like her perception of what he looked like (blue eyes and all). :roflmao:
So Jesus doesn't look like this?
[Image: 617_image_03.jpg]
You can't stand on Jupitor, it has no mass. That and it's kinda windy I hear.
cody Wrote:You can't stand on Jupitor, it has no mass. That and it's kinda windy I hear.

No to mention the cold.

Hey Rich which is colder Minnesota in the winter or Jupiter?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17