Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
basketball..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Pete Nice Wrote:NBA :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme:
save a bullet for me.
Hey.....How bout Greece?
Brampton Wrote:Hey.....How bout Greece?
lots of young boys and sheep getting raped tonite...... :barf: ................. Confusedheepbagger:
awesome a creepy pimp and one of his nasty hookers later.
I'm not looking forward to the Dennis Hoff interview. The Bunny Ranch :barf:
of all sports, i would rather watched basketball. i dont understand football, ive never ever seen a hockey, lacrosse, or rugby game. and baseball sucks balls to watch. i like to play softball, but i always hated watching. even my own team.
Brampton Wrote:
lots of young boys and sheep getting raped tonite...... :barf: ................. Confusedheepbagger:
Confusedwoot:
My fucking internet is down again!!! This is just getting annoying already.
Brampton Wrote:
Confusedwoot:
LeNeve Wrote:awesome a creepy pimp and one of his nasty hookers later.
why do people care about these degerates......its gross.......why promote it? :barf:
Brampton Wrote:

That team is an enigma to me. They lost to the team they should have beaten and beat the team they should have lost to. If they can pull out a tie in the 3rd game they might advance.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:of all sports, i would rather watched basketball. i dont understand football, ive never ever seen a hockey, lacrosse, or rugby game. and baseball sucks balls to watch. i like to play softball, but i always hated watching. even my own team.

I would rather watch a football, baseball, hockey, lacrosse or rugby game before one stupid basketball game...

They pulled out a win to stay alive but I don't think they will advance. They have to play Argentina next. Argentina destroyed S.Korea this morning.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

That team is an enigma to me. They lost to the team they should have beaten and beat the team they should have lost to. If they can pull out a tie in the 3rd game they might advance.
they are grossly inconsitant.......the same thing plagues Spain
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39