Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
LeNeve Wrote:what does elmer fudd have to do with anything?

he liked the whores. you know he tried to fuck that bunny in drag.
Damn Canadians....
Gay horses there.
fuck a hooker in the ass?
RUN SPOT RUN!!!!!!
With his luck, Spot will go and end up catching something that makes his dick fall off.
i too will be 30 in july.

i too fear the hookers!!!!!
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:i am terrified of the average vagina. im afraid theyre going to attack me in public restrooms. can you IMAGINE the apocalyptic wastelands these chicks have going on? the ooze? the yeast?

My sister is a prison guard... you wanna discuss some nasty va-j-j's? She has stories, awful, terrible stories! :barf:

Why are the prison snatches nastier? You would think they would be better, because they aren't filled with jazz, and they are not getting reamed out every night.

Because a lot of the prisoners that are in there for life have been there since they were juves and never learned how to take care of things. Plus, the things that they use to substitute for the missing equipment aren't exactly clean.
Brian in NY Wrote:With his luck, Spot will go and end up catching something that makes his dick fall off.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Damn Canadians....

Even Nussie was being bizarre today. Must be something in the air up north.
Didn't Dinnis Hoff give Eric the Midget get the same offer?
Brian in NY Wrote:With his luck, Spot will go and end up catching something that makes his dick fall off.
He's gonna end up with Herpes........that shits for life yo!
dude, i know some clean whores. i know some major whores. they may not be 10s but theyll fuck him til 13.
herpeghonasyphilitus. that shit dont wash off with soap!
JDubb Wrote:Didn't Dinnis Hoff give Eric the Midget get the same offer?

Yes. Spot can get some midget sloppy seconds.
Brampton Wrote:
He's gonna end up with Herpes........that shits for life yo!

seriously, theyre not thinking about the toliet seats theyll have to share with spot from now on.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39