Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Spot is holding out for Jess in Vegas.

good. hold tight, hold fast.

Jess in Vegas is not a hooker, she is a forum member on TOMB. Just wanted to keep you in the loop there...

They flirt back and forth on TOMB all the time.

Do you think she would flirt with him if he wasn't the producer of C&R?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

DING DING DING. We haaaaaaaave a winner......

I vote for Lea!

Either one over going to the Bunny Ranch.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Do you think she would flirt with him if he wasn't the producer of C&R?

Remember when they were in Vegas. She had Spot and Rich over for "tacos." He brings that up all the time on TOMB.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I vote for Lea!

Either one over going to the Bunny Ranch.
I vote for the couch over the Bunny Ranch.
JDubb Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Do you think she would flirt with him if he wasn't the producer of C&R?

Remember when they were in Vegas. She had Spot and Rich over for "tacos." He brings that up all the time on TOMB.
[Image: EiffelTowerSmall.jpg]
Brian in NY Wrote:I vote for the couch over the Bunny Ranch.

Again...
Pete Nice Wrote:

I vote for Lea!

I am agreeing with JDubb's statement, not saying he should hold out for Jess over others, like Lea. I think Spot has a thing for Jess.
JDubb Wrote:

Like I said, Spot has a crush on Jess in Vegas.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I vote for Lea!

I am agreeing with JDubb's statement, not saying he should hold out for Jess over others, like Lea. I think Spot has a thing for Jess.

You were in Vegas, did you see them flirting back in forth?
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I don't think I've ever watched the Bachlorette or even the Bachelor for that matter...

me either.

we're awesome.
:high5:
JDubb Wrote:

either way she's flirting. go for it.
Brian in NY Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

I don't understand your reference.
Brian in NY Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

:high5: with her in the middle.......... :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

I don't understand your reference.
Brampton gets it.....the eiffel tower.....the sex position.
Brampton Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

:high5: with her in the middle.......... :roflmao: :roflmao:

The Eiffel Tower... I get it now :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39