Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday,May 12 2010...Is Cindy gonna cry tonight?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:I am a big supporter of Crosby.IMO it's a no brainer picking him over 8, but he has been acting like a little bitch when things haven't gone his way against Montreal.
Congrats to Chicago. They were the way better team.

The only thing he did was slam that stick against the post. Many players do that every game.

Really? With the goalie right there? And then to throw his broken stick away like he did?

Yeah, that usually happens every game, some player does that. I thought you watched hockey.

Again, just an example of selective criticism and bias towards Crosby b/c he is the best player in the world and under a mega microscope..

or a micro megascope.
Krab salad spelled with a K = :barf:

The vermont white cheddar wheat thins are delicious though.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:The only thing he did was slam that stick against the post. Many players do that every game.

Really? With the goalie right there? And then to throw his broken stick away like he did?

Yeah, that usually happens every game, some player does that. I thought you watched hockey.

Again, just an example of selective criticism and bias towards Crosby b/c he is the best player in the world and under a mega microscope..

It does happen a lot.
Usually after their team gives up a goal. Not in the offensive zone while the play is still going on.
And last time I saw it tat close to a goalie, the goalie went to the hospital.
LeNeve Wrote:Krab salad spelled with a K = :barf:

The vermont white cheddar wheat thins are delicious though.

Pretty much anything white cheddar is delicious.
BTW everyone.

The Penguins are going to lose tonight. I stated why yesterday. I have watched this series and the Pens just are not converting. I guess the Pens and Red Wings are just going to take this year off from the finals and complete their rubber match finals series next year.

Montreal will win 5-2. I guarantee it.
pretty much anything cheddar is good
Pete Nice Wrote:BTW everyone.

The Penguins are going to lose tonight. I stated why yesterday. I have watched this series and the Pens just are not converting. I guess the Pens and Red Wings are just going to take this year off from the finals and complete their rubber match finals series next year.

i for one am glad that detroit is not continuing on, makes an easier run for the hawks, although I think SJ is gonna be tough to beat
cheddar feet.
LeNeve Wrote:cheddar feet.
[Image: CheesyFeetNAMINAMI.jpg]
gross
LeNeve Wrote:gross
do you really care what shape your food is? this going back to the cock shaped ham, would you eat a delicious ham even though its shaped like a cock
Derick Wrote:

i for one am glad that detroit is not continuing on, makes an easier run for the hawks, although I think SJ is gonna be tough to beat

I do think SJ will be easier for Chicago then Detroit would have been.
I think Chicago will beat SJ.
Derick Wrote:

I think the Hawks will take out San Jose in 5 or 6. Then play Montreal in the finals. Bettman want that young upcoming team playing the underdog 8 seed. He might even let Hossa finally win that cup in his 4th try this time. Although, if the Hossa jinx continues, Montreal will win the cup. We will see how things play out. And I will make picks later in the hockey thread.

there's that reverse jinx again.......Go Pens :poke:
Brampton Wrote:

there's that reverse jinx again.......Go Pens :poke:

I am serious. Montreal is converting every scoring opportunity and the Pens are whiffing on empty nets. That is the difference. No converting, sloppy passing, turnovers, the Pens heads are just not in it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37