Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday,May 12 2010...Is Cindy gonna cry tonight?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
LeNeve Wrote:Rosie is going to run up in Spot with a strap on.
he might enjoy that
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Is Kristen Bunny Smith there?
is she where?

I'm practicing my game.
Derick Wrote:kristen needs 47 more peices for her botanical garden, get to gettin

Thats alot of peices.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Is Kristen Bunny Smith there?
is she where?

I'm practicing my game.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
what are they talking about right now. I had to install some tires
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Rosie is going to run up in Spot with a strap on.
he might enjoy that

Might?
Brampton Wrote:what are they talking about right now. I had to install some tires

looking at people
Brampton Wrote:what are they talking about right now. I had to install some tires

Is is normal for a man to continue to look at women even when you are in a committed relationship?
JDubb Wrote:

Is is normal for a man to continue to look at women even when you are in a committed relationship.
yes, there's always a faster sports car
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Is is normal for a man to continue to look at women even when you are in a committed relationship?
yes

I agree 1000%
JDubb Wrote:Does Rich look like he is gaining a few pounds?
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://twitpic.com/1n7nxc">http://twitpic.com/1n7nxc</a><!-- m -->

Someone's belly is sticking out a bit....
JDubb Wrote:

Is is normal for a man to continue to look at women even when you are in a committed relationship.
Depends on what people consider "looking at".

I will look at other chicks, but I don't scope out or gawk at. That is disrespectful to your lady, whether you are with her or out on your own
15 minutes to lunch time
I don't care if dudes check my wife out, I have caught dudes doing it before. I also have walked off in a club to come back and find dudes trying to mack to my wife, don't they see the huge ring on her finger? But she either just walks away from them, tells them to get lost, or if she is with friends, she will ignore them and dance with or talk to friends.

But I really don't care if dudes check her out, I think that is a compliment actually.
women are cocksockets that crave attention
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37