Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday,May 12 2010...Is Cindy gonna cry tonight?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
LeNeve Wrote:[Image: ll_cool_j.jpg]

You guys love your white image words. :roll:
Pete Nice Wrote:I like LL Cool J. One of the all time greatest rappers, up there with BIG and NWA in my book.

No way. Not in my book anyway.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:That entire thing with Rosie on the air was AWESOME!!!!

Unfortunately I missed some of it, because Glen Beck is coming to sirius.

Geln Beck is coming to Sirius? What time will he be on and what chanel? Every day?

I hope it's in the mornings.

144 patriot I think. Not sure on the time though.

If it's in the morning, this is great news. finally something to listen to in the mornings.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Confusedlap: I poke your eye out with one of my taters....

:clap: :clap: :happy: :happy:

I would say "go pens" to get Tater's taters in my face.

:finger: to you too

What'd I do?
Pete Nice Wrote:

ll cool j is to pompous to allow his photo on a forum.
NEW YORK, May 12 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- SIRIUS XM Radio (Nasdaq: SIRI) today announced the addition of top conservative talk show host and bestselling author Glenn Beck to the newly expanded SIRIUS XM Patriot channel. Beginning May 17 Beck will be available to all of SIRIUS XM's more than 19 million subscribers on SIRIUS XM Patriot (SIRIUS channel 144/XM channel 166) live from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm ET daily.
Pete Nice Wrote:

I was thinking that too.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I like LL Cool J. One of the all time greatest rappers, up there with BIG and NWA in my book.

No way. Not in my book anyway.

Mama said knock LeNeve out.

You just need an around the way girl.
Fail
LeNeve Wrote:NEW YORK, May 12 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- SIRIUS XM Radio (Nasdaq: SIRI) today announced the addition of top conservative talk show host and bestselling author Glenn Beck to the newly expanded SIRIUS XM Patriot channel. Beginning May 17 Beck will be available to all of SIRIUS XM's more than 19 million subscribers on SIRIUS XM Patriot (SIRIUS channel 144/XM channel 166) live from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm ET daily.

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thanks:

Finally, something to listen to for the first time since Stretch went off air.
Brampton Wrote:
Fail
:high5:
Headstrong was the shit!!!
Every single he has released was good, fucking good.
I just logged into the online player. LL Cool J = :fag:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37