Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday,May 12 2010...Is Cindy gonna cry tonight?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
I did not think it was possible to hate Rosie Odonnel more than I have for years and years, but now I do, what a lying cheating cunt she is. A fat lying cheating smelly cunt.
Derick Wrote:i would rather talk about cupcakes than wrestling, boxing, mma, nascar, babies, american idol, dancing with the stars

What's wrong with mma?
Did Covino just say that Rosie is funny? Really?
Chip Wrote:Did Covino just say that Rosie is funny? Really?

Covino flip-flop. He keeps saying how women can't be funny.
Pete Nice Wrote:I did not think it was possible to hate Rosie Odonnel more than I have for years and years, but now I do, what a lying cheating cunt she is. A fat lying cheating smelly cunt.

Oh come on. Do you know for fact that she's smelly? Or is that just an assumption?
Everything else, yes, very true.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i would rather talk about cupcakes than wrestling, boxing, mma, nascar, babies, american idol, dancing with the stars

What's wrong with mma?

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
Pete Nice Wrote:
CloveMan3 Wrote:Sooo, this really boils down to a contest between Rosie's sloppy beaver vs. Spot's balls???

:roflmao:

:roflmao: great analogy.

I have done some reading and heard that Rosie did not even make the cupcake, one of her staff did.

The pot calls the kettle black.
Yo Rosie, Eat a bowl of beaver cupcakes! --- Ice T

It's called :kissass:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I did not think it was possible to hate Rosie Odonnel more than I have for years and years, but now I do, what a lying cheating cunt she is. A fat lying cheating smelly cunt.

Oh come on. Do you know for fact that she's smelly? Or is that just an assumption?
Everything else, yes, very true.

I know for a fact she is smelly.
Pete Nice Wrote:

What's wrong with mma?

Confusedlap: I poke your eye out with one of my taters....

It's called :kissass:

That is one ass I would not want to kiss.
Pete Nice Wrote:

What's wrong with mma?

Thats hot.
Pete Nice Wrote:

What's wrong with mma?

@Pete's right.
My radio just cut off and went to commercials. Anyone else?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37