Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday,May 12 2010...Is Cindy gonna cry tonight?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
you mother wears combat boots

whats so wrong with that?
Pete Nice Wrote:This cupcake war really entertains me. I love this shit.

I think so too. Much more entertaining than wrestling and boxing talk.
Sooo, this really boils down to a contest between Rosie's sloppy beaver vs. Spot's balls???

:roflmao:
Derick Wrote:you mother wears combat boots

Yea, they're fashionable. Big Grin
i would rather talk about cupcakes than wrestling, boxing, mma, nascar, babies, american idol, dancing with the stars
CloveMan3 Wrote:Sooo, this really boils down to a contest between Rosie's sloppy beaver vs. Spot's balls???

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
CloveMan3 Wrote:Sooo, this really boils down to a contest between Rosie's sloppy beaver vs. Spot's balls???

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Oh, it's a squirrel... SSSSSure it is.
Derick Wrote:i would rather talk about cupcakes than wrestling, boxing, mma, nascar, babies, american idol, dancing with the stars

yes, I do enjoy an occasional baby story though.
I hate sirius commercials. So annoying.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:This cupcake war really entertains me. I love this shit.

Yep, I like it too.

It's got them really fired up. And the comments keep rolling on that site, too.

:roflmao: great analogy.

I have done some reading and heard that Rosie did not even make the cupcake, one of her staff did.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I've always been more partial to balls.
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:you mother wears combat boots

Yea, they're fashionable. Big Grin

I have about 10 pairs of combat boots at home still from when I was in the Army. At one point I had something like 25 different pairs of combat boots b/c I kept getting issued boots for different climates and scenarios and schools I went to.
LeNeve Wrote:I hate sirius commercials. So annoying.

Yes. They're fuck-tarded.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37