Dudebro Nation

Full Version: thursday may 6, 2010......Customer has a Sisqo CD....WTF?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Yeah, thats how my day started. Who listens to Sisqo?

Guy must be :fag:
I was told this morning to take down my "Naggers" picture at work. Wtf

So I put this up instead
[Image: demotivational_poster_11.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:Yeah, thats how my day started. Who listens to Sisqo?

Guy must be :fag:

People still have CD's?
i believe that I had the sisqo cd back in the day

[youtube]Oai1V7kaFBk[/youtube]
Good morning everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a 30% coupon for Espirt and I'm going to get a shirt I saw last week. :boobs: :boobs:
Brampton Wrote:I was told this morning to take down my "Naggers" picture at work. Wtf

So I put this up instead

So I was looking at pictures like that, I came across this, and just had to put it up.

[Image: mac-users.jpg]
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a 30% coupon for Espirt and I'm going to get a shirt I saw last week. :boobs: :boobs:

You're getting a Lotus?!?!? Wait.... a shirt?
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I was told this morning to take down my "Naggers" picture at work. Wtf

So I put this up instead

So I was looking at pictures like that, I came across this, and just had to put it up.

image fail

I looked it up, I wouldn't use that at work
Now the image works
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

So I put this up instead

image fail

I looked it up, I wouldn't use that at work

I know, crap. It came up the first time I loaded the page.
Morning... at the end of the day yesterday I asked the payroll dept how many holiday days (did you read that Derick... I didn't put down vacation days) I had left so that I can use them up before I leave... none the less they told me that I dont have any left and that I owe them days... I am completely confused and pissed off... how the hell did I use 5 weeks and 3 days in 1 year.
Happy Thursday.

I have never even heard Sisqo? Who the eff is that?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Happy Thursday.

I think it's used in baking. It comes in that big tub, looks like lard and I have no idea why you have to put it in cookies.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Happy Thursday.

We landed on the moon?

Really? Who hasn't heard of Sisqo?
Nussie_T Wrote:Morning... at the end of the day yesterday I asked the payroll dept how many holiday days (did you read that Derick... I didn't put down vacation days) I had left so that I can use them up before I leave... none the less they told me that I dont have any left and that I owe them days... I am completely confused and pissed off... how the hell did I use 5 weeks and 3 days in 1 year.

But you go on vacation for a holiday.
Christmas is a holiday.
Taking days off of work to go somewhere is going on a vacation.
I'm confused.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41