Dudebro Nation

Full Version: thursday may 6, 2010......Customer has a Sisqo CD....WTF?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:im going to try very hard to hit 500 today.

trying.

Try harder ;-)
Derick Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:I have in the past smeared a little bit of grease on my face when I was working so it would look like I kept busy.
that only works if you dont have an office job. If I did that here at the hopsital people would wonder Wtf is wrong with me
Well yeah.I wasn't doing office work lol.Sticking pencils behind the ears makes you look busy also.
JFC there is 17 pages already!!!!

I'm gonna need some time to get caught up.
Derick Wrote:sometimes when I'm bored I put my lab coat on and walk around the hospital

fuck.. great idea.. I need to get a lab coat. everyone would say "hey look at that super smart guy that looks really busy"
i do hate whores. i was wondering who would catch that first!!!!!
i bleed green Wrote:Is anyone else having issues posting from their phone?Mine keeps logging me out for some reason.

Mine does that from time to time...
actually, ben franklin had a total rep as a dirty old man. he spent alot of time in france, cuz the french whores did it better.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:i do hate whores. i was wondering who would catch that first!!!!!

Probably everyone. you have made it quite clear about your hate for whores.
I, however.. like whores
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:sometimes when I'm bored I put my lab coat on and walk around the hospital

I would do that too.
i scope out hot girl possibilities
DaveP Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:i do hate whores. i was wondering who would catch that first!!!!!

I, however.. like whores

even man whores...
Nussie_T Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

I, however.. like whores

even man whores...

:finger:
Pete Nice Wrote:JFC there is 17 pages already!!!!

I'm gonna need some time to get caught up.
Blasphemy 5 :high5:
yes cause lining people up and running at enemy forces was a fucking great idea, in the end, who ever has more troops standing wins
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:im going to try very hard to hit 500 today.

trying.

Try harder ;-)

i got distracted.
Derick Wrote:yes cause lining people up and running at enemy forces was a fucking great idea, in the end, who ever has more troops standing wins

I can't believe how retarded humans used to be.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41