Dudebro Nation

Full Version: thursday may 6, 2010......Customer has a Sisqo CD....WTF?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I don't drink more 3-4 drinks anymore, I don't like feeling drunk, i just wanna relax

Getting drunk got old. Plus, I don't want to waste half my weekend recovering from a night of drinking. I have things I want to do... Not to mention I don't want a DUI on my record.

I don't drink and drive either....not worth it....plus if we go out for dinner Boe might get 1 drink but that's it...until we get home...
LeNeve Wrote:I never drink hard liqour.

I like rum, mostly the spiced rum. That is my liquor of choice.
Iva13 Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm pretty sure alcoholics need to drink.
If you can go without drinking, you're good.
It's not weird for me to go a few weeks without drinking, and I don't feel the need to drink.
But I'll also go spans where I'll get pretty buzzed every other day.
And it's pretty normal for me to drink 150oz of beer.

But I always want/do drink on Friday and Saturday nights...what's that mean???? Am I still ok??? I can go w/o it during the week but on the weekend I want my drinks..... oh no.............

It means you are a social drinker, Iva.
football player looking dude
B you don't have to get so bad that you need to recooperate the next day....just get really buzzed!!!!!....not drop down drunk...that way you can still function the next day w/o any trouble. ;-)
Iva13 Wrote:
It's not weird for me to go a few weeks without drinking, and I don't feel the need to drink.

But I always want/do drink on Friday and Saturday nights...what's that mean???? Am I still ok??? I can go w/o it during the week but on the weekend I want my drinks..... oh no.............

:boobs: :boobs: :boobs: Big Grin :rock: :kissass: :happy: :happy:
Derick Wrote:football player looking dude

He looks like a dweeb.
my assignment is complete
Derick Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:trader joes doesn't sell alcohol in NY =(
they do here, but then again so does walmart and the grocery stores

Walmart is the cheapest place to buy Capt Morgan.
Iva13 Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

:boobs: :boobs: :boobs: Big Grin :rock: :kissass: :happy: :happy:

Speaking of being a social drinker, I have a half day off, so I'm meeting a friend at the bar at 3:30.
:beer:
Iva13 Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I have like 4 or 5 7&7's on Friday and Saturday nights.....so that's like what 8-10 shots a week....WOW is that a lot???? am I an alcholic????

Geez, Iva! You Lush!! :j/k:

I know when I started with the 7&7 I would have like 3...but then you get used to it so now I'm up to 4 or 5 per night (Friday & Saturday)....I use Diet 7...

The deal is whether you can go without drinking... If you can, you have nothing to worry about. When Knightryda's daughter is over, we don't drink. In fact, I prefer not to drink in front of kids.
Derick Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:trader joes doesn't sell alcohol in NY =(
they do here, but then again so does walmart and the grocery stores

Walmart is the cheapest place to buy Capt Morgan.

Walmarts in canada don't sell booze... I don't even think we have one of those supermarket ones either.
Derick Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i was wrong football player dude is still here

You know what you must do..
everytime i'm in his area, he dissapears

You need to be like Pete and get your P.I. on....
Brampton Wrote:Is Covino reading a transcript of DBN IST's right now or what? :roflmao: :roflmao:

I missed it, what did he say?
NO cheating is NEVER justified....break up if she's not giving you want you want... Wtf
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41