Dudebro Nation

Full Version: thursday may 6, 2010......Customer has a Sisqo CD....WTF?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Donginator Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:okay I am officially done with the TOMB, they have an ad that randomly plays music so loud, and I am at work Confusedwoot:
ads on tomb? there will never be ads here, ever.
I was just wondering that.....they have ads over there..... Lame
yup and the music was 5 times louder than my Sirius radio player, so I have to encounter embarrassment from the surrounding cubicles and rush to lower my volume until the music ends

It has happened every day this week around the same time

That is just stupid. :roll:
Derick Wrote:anybody elses online feed jsut die

Nope... Just turned into Gay Thom-ASS
Iva, I switched to Cocks with Patrick.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:plus I have to use my phone, not a high powered lense

That was with your iphone? I thought they took better pictures than that?
they do, but keep in mind that they take really big pics, and i was trying to be inconspicuous, then I had to manipulate the image so it wasnt really big
mine is apparently dead, waiting for the sirius player to load.....still
Derick Wrote:

they do, but keep in mind that they take really big pics, and i was trying to be inconspicuous, then I had to manipulate the image so it wasnt really big

Derick taking pictures of another dude = :homo:
Derick Wrote:mine is apparently dead, waiting for the sirius player to load.....still
same here
Even worse, its working but I can't change the channels, stuck on Jay Thomas :riot:

I do enjoy the show on Friday Mornings on H101
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Derick taking pictures of another dude = :homo:
at least when someone :worthlesswopics: me, i complete the assignment
Donginator Wrote:Even worse, its working but I can't change the channels, stuck on Jay Thomas :riot:

I do enjoy the show on Friday Mornings on H101
access denied over and over and over
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Derick taking pictures of another dude = :homo:

Props to Derick for a job well done... Bonus points if he can get the guy without a shirt... Double bonus if you can get him without pants.
Derick Wrote:

Props to Derick for a job well done... Bonus points if he can get the guy without a shirt... Double bonus if you can get him without pants.
not going to happen
Derick Wrote:

I will actually take points away if he gets another dude to get naked and photographs him. I'll take away all the points, and possibly not associate with him anymore.
i wont even photograph myslef naked I sure as fuck will NOT photograph another man naked
Derick Wrote:i wont even photograph myslef naked I sure as fuck will NOT photograph another man naked
Well then you cant be in the NBA. They seem to love taking pics of themselves naked :fag:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41