Dudebro Nation

Full Version: thursday may 6, 2010......Customer has a Sisqo CD....WTF?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
what to do today...
Derick Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:this CD was right out in the open. But yes you have to go through the glove boxes sometimes.

I'll have to take some shit out next time my car goes in.
fuck that, I'm gonna start adding shit to my car. A S&M mask, a couple of dildos, a box of bullets, maybe a knife with some blood on it

Those are the exact items I was saying I need to take out of my car
Brampton Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Happy Thursday.

I have never even heard Sisqo? Who the eff is that?

Dude seriously... The thong song... popular in like 1999-2000.... C'mon...
either tater is screwing with you, or the shopvac is Lame

Confusedlap:

Hey, if they don't play it on Lithium, Octane, Boneyard, or Liquid Metal, I probably don't know it.

Knightryda's daughter asked me why I listen to "boy" music and I told her because it's good music. She made a yucky face.. lol.
Derick Wrote:what to do today...

sciency type of stuff.
In my trunk I've got a roll of 6 mil poly, duct tape, black garbage bags, a set of butcher knives, a UV light, latex gloves, and some hand sanitizer.
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Morning... at the end of the day yesterday I asked the payroll dept how many holiday days (did you read that Derick... I didn't put down vacation days) I had left so that I can use them up before I leave... none the less they told me that I dont have any left and that I owe them days... I am completely confused and pissed off... how the hell did I use 5 weeks and 3 days in 1 year.
That shouldn't be hard for you to prove if you didn't.

It's not I have all my vacation sheets. i think they are mixing me up with the useless tit that is leaving... Both of our names start with a T...
It took them 3 months to change my last name, 4 months to fix that i didn't live in East Braintree, MB and have double paid me on the same check more than once.

what a group of :douche: s and they get paid to do that?
i bleed green Wrote:In my car I have a compass,tire pressure guage,stride gum,my garmin,various receipts,2 AC/DC cds,Hollywood Undead CD,a blu ray copy of Reservoir Dogs that I bought even though I don't have a blu ray player,a cd wallet,a bunnyhug,and a snowmobile jacket.In my trunk I have my work boots,a hard hat and a bicycle seat that got torn when I was hauling the bike home after buying.

A what?
Brian in NY Wrote:In my trunk I've got a roll of 6 mil poly, duct tape, black garbage bags, a set of butcher knives, a UV light, latex gloves, and some hand sanitizer.

I know who to call next time I need to get rid of a body
DaveP Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:In my trunk I've got a roll of 6 mil poly, duct tape, black garbage bags, a set of butcher knives, a UV light, latex gloves, and some hand sanitizer.

I know who to call next time I need to get rid of a body
The stuff comes in handy.
Chip Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:In my car I have a compass,tire pressure guage,stride gum,my garmin,various receipts,2 AC/DC cds,Hollywood Undead CD,a blu ray copy of Reservoir Dogs that I bought even though I don't have a blu ray player,a cd wallet,a bunnyhug,and a snowmobile jacket.In my trunk I have my work boots,a hard hat and a bicycle seat that got torn when I was hauling the bike home after buying.

A what?
A Saskatchewan word for a hoodie.Lol don't ask me where it came from.

I don't have my car today... I don't even know what's under the tonneau cover... I am too short to close it too so I am not going to try and open it...
I think there is an electric winch in there though...
i bleed green Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

A what?
I'd call it a hoodie if I were you.
i bleed green Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

A what?

My mother in law calls a hoodie a kangaroo...
If I saw this stuff, I'd think you were in the Village people :poke:
Serial Killer :high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41