Dudebro Nation

Full Version: March 25, 2010 - Thursday....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
The weekend's almost here.....
morning
Good day all
Morning Rich :high5:
Morning..... :yawn:
Dear Rich Davis -- You still havent answered my question from yesterday. Please see page 1 from yesterday. Thank you
Good morning everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boobs:
Derick Wrote:Dear Rich Davis -- You still havent answered my question from yesterday. Please see page 1 from yesterday. Thank you
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Yeah Rich, answer his question :thanks:

Angie81

just thought i would stop by and say good morning and Hi, look like things are going great here... :boobs:
Angie81 Wrote:just thought i would stop by and say good morning and Hi, look like things are going great here... :boobs:
Good morning.......things are great :happy:

Angie81

Brampton Wrote:
Angie81 Wrote:just thought i would stop by and say good morning and Hi, look like things are going great here... :boobs:
Good morning.......things are great :happy:
things are going really good :happy: !!!

Angie81

really wish i could be on here more often, but with work , kids and leneve, i have very little time.. Confusedad:
Angie81 Wrote:really wish i could be on here more often, but with work , kids and leneve, i have very little time.. Confusedad:

Hey you...Welcome back !!!! :boobs:

Angie81

Iva13 Wrote:
Angie81 Wrote:really wish i could be on here more often, but with work , kids and leneve, i have very little time.. Confusedad:

Hey you...Welcome back !!!! :boobs:
I'm glad to talk to my DBN girlfriends, miss talk about weird things on my mind... :boobs:
Hello peoples...I must say I do enjoy this small chit-chat before the show. It is a little more spirited here than the other forum. I guess the people who post more on there are at work and tend to wait until the last minute to start talking most of the time.

Anyway, I had a nice 40 minute, 5 mile run at the park, and I just linked up a 15 hour block of music from 2 nights of recording Lithium that I will be rendering tonight after I get up, hahaha! That ought to keep me going at work the next few nights after I listen to my C&R recording, hehe! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22