Dudebro Nation

Full Version: March 25, 2010 - Thursday....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
DaveP Wrote:How about some ATM?

[Image: atm.gif]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I think my day is complete.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

ATM :high5:
This site has every vulgar smiley you could ever want..

http://www.justblowme.com/misc.php?do=showsmilies

:roflmao: awesome!
DaveP Wrote:This site has every vulgar smiley you could ever want..

Wow..

Haha, a swordfight.

[Image: duel.gif]
Chip Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:This site has every vulgar smiley you could ever want..

Wow..

Haha, a swordfight.

[Image: duel.gif]

I'm quoting myself, it must be peanut butter jelly time.
[Image: banana.gif]

We ABSOLUTE LEE have to add that smiley. Put it in the smiley add topic. JOE!!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:

We ABSOLUTE LEE have to add that smiley. Put it in the smiley add topic. JOE!!!!

I figured that would be your favorite
Pete Nice Wrote:Didn't Josh and Ben yell at them not to chat prior to the show about nonsense?
Yep :roll: That sounds familiar.
I found this one funny
AirHej Wrote:
Greg Mercer Wrote:I turned "Mercer Cam" on again. It'll be on until around 12.

This is pretty disturbing. I flipped over to Mercer Cam and it's a video of him wacking off!

:wanker:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:Hey, why didn't anyone say that Miley Cyrus would be on american Idol last night. I'm sure Rich will talk about it, or was she on a couple days ago. I don't know anymore :killme:

SHHH!! Don't get them talking about it again!
I am pretty pumped, just sealed a deal to go to the last Pens home game ever at Mellon Arena. I tried ticketmaster, nothing. I tried ticket exchange and the cheapest price per ticket was $250 in a $35 seat.

I was on Mercer's Ustream and he said he has an extra. I am going for $45 and a sanguich for Mercer. :high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am pretty pumped, just sealed a deal to go to the last Pens home game ever at Mellon Arena. I tried ticketmaster, nothing. I tried ticket exchange and the cheapest price per ticket was $250 in a $35 seat.

I was on Mercer's Ustream and he said he has an extra. I am going for $45 and a sanguich for Mercer. :high5:

I think Mercer got ripped off. Although, I wouldn't pay $250 to even see Jesus at Mellon.
DaveP Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am pretty pumped, just sealed a deal to go to the last Pens home game ever at Mellon Arena. I tried ticketmaster, nothing. I tried ticket exchange and the cheapest price per ticket was $250 in a $35 seat.

I think Mercer got ripped off. Although, I wouldn't pay $250 to even see Jesus at Mellon.

When I have an extra ticket, I sell them for face value. I'm not out to make money. I get the tickets from a friend, and that's how he sells them to me. I'm just happy someone will go half the time. I think I go to at least one or two games a year where I can't sell the other ticket and my friend has to eat the cost which sucks.
Greg Mercer Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

When I have an extra ticket, I sell them for face value. I'm not out to make money. I get the tickets from a friend, and that's how he sells them to me. I'm just happy someone will go half the time. I think I go to at least one or two games a year where I can't sell the other ticket and my friend has to eat the cost which sucks.

True. I'm not huge on hockey, so I don't ever want to pay to goto Mellon. Can't wait until the new arena opens.. I will definitely check out a game then.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22