Dudebro Nation

Full Version: March 25, 2010 - Thursday....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
This guy does not need to worry about people stealing his jokes.
Pete Nice Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I hate to be MR. argument, but that is not correct, I have had tickets in MD, OH, WV and NJ that I never even paid, some I paid. They NEVER showed up for insurance or points. Iva also had the same thing in MD. I can tell you first hand, that is wrong. My driving record gets pulled every 6 months for work and i get a copy, plus on the esurance website, they keep it updated also, and I have nothing.

That website is not correct. Sorry.

Just as an example... say you didn't pay that ticket in NJ, if you get pulled over there in the future will you be in a lot of shit?

Here is what happened:

MD - never paid the ticket, a year later they threatened to tell PA to suspend my license. I paid it. Everything was good. Got pulled over again, didn't get a ticket and they did not say I had an ticket outstanding.

WV- Got pulled over, got two tickets (asshole cop), NEVER paid them. I have been pulled over at least 3 times in WV since and never had a problem. Laso never got another ticket. I get pulled over a lot, b/c of tint. but usually get out of it.

OH - Got pulled over, never paid the ticket. Got a letter from PA saying my license was suspended if I did not pay in 15 days. I paid, everything was good. Got pulled over for tint after that in Cleveland and nothing came up when they ran my license.

NJ - I paid it.

NONE of them showed up as points on my PA license OR on my insurance.

So it just sounds like it depends on what kind of database/reporting software they have to communicate with the other states. Obviously, WV would be the worst.

I have 5% on my Ford, and all my cars I ever had, and have never been pulled over.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:he's slurrish.
I think you mean Jewish

so....doing tons of blow makes you jewish?
Uh...it was a joke. He's Jewish.......forget it.
I don't like Richard Lewis.

I don't like Larry David.

I don't like Curb Your Enthusiasm.

They all suck ass.
Rich Davis is funnier than Richard Lewis.
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't like Richard Lewis.

They all suck ass.
yeah, what Pete said.
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't like Richard Lewis.

They all suck ass.

Suck each others asses.
Brian in NY Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:he's slurrish.
I think you mean Jewish

Uh...it was a joke. He's Jewish.......forget it.

yeah, i was joking too....
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Yeah I hate this guy.

he's slurrish.
I think you mean Jewish

If the blow is kosher, yes.
edoblin Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:WAIT WAIT WAIT. This happened in California? Does Covino have a California driver's license? Another state can not put points on your license. If he has a NJ license, CA would not be able to put points on it.

Yeah that is right I believe. I have gotten tickets in oklahoma, and texas, and nothing ever showed up on my liscence.

I KNOW this is right, I have done MUCH research on it and talked with several police friends, who confirmed it. Points can not follow you from one state to another. ALSO, if you get a ticket in another state, it does not report to your insurance. The only thing another state can do is petition your issuing state to suspend your license if you don't pay.

I know this as fact.

Will the points be added to you driver's license if you get a speeding ticket out of state?
In: Tickets Points and Auto Insurance Rates [Edit categories]

[Improve]

Answer
"Will the points be added to you driver's license if you get a speeding ticket out of state?"

In general an out of state speeding ticket is treated just as if you received it in your home state. States belong to a Drivers License Compact where they share information and your state will suspend your license if you fail to pay a ticket in another state. This means that if you are out of state and receive a speeding ticket then you are not arrested and made to pay on the spot.

With that said there are plenty of exceptions to the general rule. For example Maryland will post an out of state ticket to your record, there are no points but your insurance may go up. New Jersey charges two points for out of state tickets. North Carolina does not report minor speeding tickets to your home state.

The only way to know for sure is to check with the DMV in the state where you received the ticket and also your home state DMV. Do not take the word of an officer since they do not know the laws in your state. In general you should contest any speeding ticket since reductions are the norm and any ticket can drastically increase your insurance premiums.

lwpat <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.speedingticketcentral.com">http://www.speedingticketcentral.com</a><!-- m -->

I hate to be MR. argument, but that is not correct, I have had tickets in MD, OH, WV and NJ that I never even paid, some I paid. They NEVER showed up for insurance or points. Iva also had the same thing in MD. I can tell you first hand, that is wrong. My driving record gets pulled every 6 months for work and i get a copy, plus on the esurance website, they keep it updated also, and I have nothing.

That website is not correct. Sorry.[/quote]

Like it says... It varies from state to state. Keep testing the different states for me and let me know which ones screw you.
Be back in an hour....I'm going to you know what with you know who!!!!!!!!!!! He came in 2 days this weak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ZeeDuchess Wrote:yeah, i was joking too....
Ok. no problem.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:nutella is the shit. it's chocolate hazelnut spread. like peanut butter, but not. it's effing awesome.

I have never heard of the stuff. I'll have to look for it just to see if it exists around here.
LeNeve Wrote:Stone Cold Steve Austin needs to bust in the studio and give this guy the stone cold stunner.

:praying: :clap:
my weekend plans would totally change if kosher blow were involved....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22