Dudebro Nation

Full Version: March 25, 2010 - Thursday....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Hey Zee

mornin yo!

What Up Boo?! :happy:
WAIT WAIT WAIT. This happened in California? Does Covino have a California driver's license? Another state can not put points on your license. If he has a NJ license, CA would not be able to put points on it.
Pete Nice Wrote:WAIT WAIT WAIT. This happened in California? Does Covino have a California driver's license? Another state can not put points on your license. If he has a NJ license, CA would not be able to put points on it.

That's what happened when we both got pulled over in Maryland....the points never followed us!!!!!!!!!!!!
edoblin Wrote:I wanna see the homo that said "real men take responsibility and pay the ticket".

As quoted by Steven Covino
Pete Nice Wrote:WAIT WAIT WAIT. This happened in California? Does Covino have a California driver's license? Another state can not put points on your license. If he has a NJ license, CA would not be able to put points on it.

Yeah that is right I believe. I have gotten tickets in oklahoma, and texas, and nothing ever showed up on my liscence.
beckster Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:

mornin yo!

graham crackers & nutella! mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I don't think thats necessarily true... There are certain states that have agreements w/ each other and exchange that type of info.
LeNeve Wrote:

Yeah that is right I believe. I have gotten tickets in oklahoma, and texas, and nothing ever showed up on my liscence.

I KNOW this is right, I have done MUCH research on it and talked with several police friends, who confirmed it. Points can not follow you from one state to another. ALSO, if you get a ticket in another state, it does not report to your insurance. The only thing another state can do is petition your issuing state to suspend your license if you don't pay.

I know this as fact.
This song reminds me of Zoolander now.
Wtf WE DON"T CARE ABOUT AMERICAN IDOL!!! :finger:
edoblin Wrote:

I don't think thats necessarily true... There are certain states that have agreements w/ each other and exchange that type of info.

Read below, they can only petition to suspend your license, no points, no insurance bump.
Rich talking about Idol, is like the sunrise, it will happen everyday.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I KNOW this is right, I have done MUCH research on it and talked with several police friends, who confirmed it. Points can not follow you from one state to another. ALSO, if you get a ticket in another state, it does not report to your insurance. The only thing another state can do is petition your issuing state to suspend your license if you don't pay.

I know this as fact.

Will the points be added to you driver's license if you get a speeding ticket out of state?
In: Tickets Points and Auto Insurance Rates [Edit categories]

[Improve]

Answer
"Will the points be added to you driver's license if you get a speeding ticket out of state?"

In general an out of state speeding ticket is treated just as if you received it in your home state. States belong to a Drivers License Compact where they share information and your state will suspend your license if you fail to pay a ticket in another state. This means that if you are out of state and receive a speeding ticket then you are not arrested and made to pay on the spot.

With that said there are plenty of exceptions to the general rule. For example Maryland will post an out of state ticket to your record, there are no points but your insurance may go up. New Jersey charges two points for out of state tickets. North Carolina does not report minor speeding tickets to your home state.

The only way to know for sure is to check with the DMV in the state where you received the ticket and also your home state DMV. Do not take the word of an officer since they do not know the laws in your state. In general you should contest any speeding ticket since reductions are the norm and any ticket can drastically increase your insurance premiums.

lwpat <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.speedingticketcentral.com">http://www.speedingticketcentral.com</a><!-- m -->
American Idol turned gay last night? American Idol turned gay when it's Pilot episode hit the air. :homo: :homo: :homo: :fag: :fag: :fag: :fag: :fag: :fag: :fag: :fag:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:

mornin yo!

graham crackers & nutella! mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What is Nutella????
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22