Dudebro Nation

Full Version: March 25, 2010 - Thursday....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
ZeeDuchess Wrote:im a former Morton County Spelling Bee Champion. bring on the quizzes!

:clap:
When my wife and I got married, we did it on the beach in St Lucia. There was 10 people there. My parents, two of my best friends and their awesome wives. Another one of my best friends, Mark, and his girlfriend. So all he guys and girls were part of the wedding party. Well we got some AWESOME pictures. But Mark and Jen have broken up since and it was bad. They are NEVER getting back together. She is in a lot of the pictures. I don't hate her, but it makes me wonder b/c now Mark has to look at all these awesome pictures and see the nagging bitch he broke up with 10 times over a year before finally having it out with her and finalizing it.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:So I've waited 2.5 hours for an ok from a customer for work that they asked for inspection, and they declined the service.

I hope they hit a tree. :bullshit:

Break something on their car before you give it back.
I'll get blamed for it, they'll call me one thing, I'll call them the other thing, then it turns into Confusedlap:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:So I've waited 2.5 hours for an ok from a customer for work that they asked for inspection, and they declined the service.

Yeah pull a taillight out so they get pulled over.
Pete Nice Wrote:We did it on the beach in St Lucia. There was 10 people there. My parents, two of my best friends and their awesome wives. Another one of my best friends, Mark, and his girlfriend. So all he guys and girls were part of the wedding party. Well we got some AWESOME pictures.

:eek: Confusedhock: :eek: Confusedhock: :? Awkward much?? :ontop:
I like to be in peoples pictures in the background, like scratching my ass, or adjusting my sack.
Covino is SOOOO right, if you are not invited into the picture, then your not supposed to be in it. I avoid pictures unless I get called into them. I don't want to be that guy who ruins a picture, plus I take terrible pictures 90% of the time.

Covino is SO smart. :kissass:
Pete Nice Wrote:When my wife and I got married, we did it on the beach in St Lucia. There was 10 people there. My parents, two of my best friends and their awesome wives. Another one of my best friends, Mark, and his girlfriend. So all he guys and girls were part of the wedding party. Well we got some AWESOME pictures. But Mark and Jen have broken up since and it was bad. They are NEVER getting back together. She is in a lot of the pictures. I don't hate her, but it makes me wonder b/c now Mark has to look at all these awesome pictures and see the nagging bitch he broke up with 10 times over a year before finally having it out with her and finalizing it.

reading the first sentence, i thot this was going a whole nother direction.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Yeah pull a taillight out so they get pulled over.
no I did a maintainence on it so I'll get bitched at. I hate our customers :Flaming:
LeNeve Wrote:I like to be in peoples pictures in the background, like scratching my ass, or adjusting my sack.
:high5:
I do it at every car show
Spot's family photo was not ruined b/c his brothers exGF was in it. IT was ruined b/c Spot is in it.
I refuse to have my photo taken. I don't need any evidence out there
Pete Nice Wrote:Spot's family photo was not ruined b/c his brothers exGF was in it. IT was ruined b/c Spot is in it.
+1000
Pete Nice Wrote:Spot's family photo was not ruined b/c his brothers exGF was in it. IT was ruined b/c Spot is in it.

hell yeah fat whiny stingy ass Spot.
:high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22