Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-5-10 .... Second Show of the New Year!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Good morning everyone...my sinuses hurt.....still....when will this end...I can't even think straight.
iva - you are a thread starting machine. thats 2 for 2
Derick The Solution Wrote:iva - you are a thread starting machine. thats 2 for 2

I've been getting in at like 8:30....nobody else is around...I have no choice but to start the fun myself :boobs:
I wish my work would schedule things at least two days in advance for me. I had nothing for Tuesday, so at 5:30PM last night I called the office and the girl who is my contact told me that the boss put me on today for Columbus at 6AM. Well I was out with the wife getting some errands run and some Buffalo Wild Wings. By the time I got home, got my shit together and left it was like 8PM and then it started to snow. A 3 hours trip took over 4 hours and I did not get enough sleep.

How hard is it to schedule a week in advance?

My boss is just lazy.
sounds like the girl in the office dropped the ball
Derick The Solution Wrote:sounds like the girl in the office dropped the ball

She doesn't do the schedule, she just takes and provides information from/to me.
I did not sleep much last night either. I have a window of oppurtunity to fall asleep which is like 30 to an hour long. If I miss this window I will be up tossing and turning all night. It sucks sometimes.
So I get to work this morning, and there is a guy from utah in here traveling through. His window rolled down at a drive through, and would not come back up. For some reason I decided to talk to him with a crazy accent, like a mix between Borat, and spanish. He asked me if I was a geman mennonite, so I was like "ja I am" I thought this guy would go away, but he just kept talking, and I was in too deep to confess. Pretty stressful trying to keep talking with an accent.
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone...my sinuses hurt.....still....when will this end...I can't even think straight.

Good Morning All!

Iva, if you have anything similar to what I had, you expect to be miserable for about 3 weeks. It's sucky. (Hopefully, you get over it sooner, though)
LeNeve Wrote:So I get to work this morning, and there is a guy from utah in here traveling through. His window rolled down at a drive through, and would not come back up. For some reason I decided to talk to him with a crazy accent, like a mix between Borat, and spanish. He asked me if I was a geman mennonite, so I was like "ja I am" I thought this guy would go away, but he just kept talking, and I was in too deep to confess. Pretty stressful trying to keep talking with an accent.

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Work sux

I gotta let a vehicle run for 2 hrs in my bay while I monitor the coolant temp. Wtf

Stupid chemical flushes. So much for my day!

Oh, Good morning everyone
B-Town Bomber Wrote:Work sux

I gotta let a vehicle run for 2 hrs in my bay while I monitor the coolant temp. Wtf

09m04?
LeNeve Wrote:So I get to work this morning, and there is a guy from utah in here traveling through. His window rolled down at a drive through, and would not come back up. For some reason I decided to talk to him with a crazy accent, like a mix between Borat, and spanish. He asked me if I was a geman mennonite, so I was like "ja I am" I thought this guy would go away, but he just kept talking, and I was in too deep to confess. Pretty stressful trying to keep talking with an accent.

I love that story
LeNeve Wrote:

09m04?
Yup. First one to. It only took me 2.5 hrs to get to this point. Uhhhhh.......I suck!
B-Town Bomber Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

09m04?
Yup. First one to. It only took me 2.5 hrs to get to this point. Uhhhhh.......I suck!
:dumass:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15