Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1-5-10 .... Second Show of the New Year!!!!!
Good morning everyone...my sinuses hurt.....still....when will this end...I can't even think straight.
iva - you are a thread starting machine. thats 2 for 2
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick The Solution Wrote:iva - you are a thread starting machine. thats 2 for 2

I've been getting in at like 8:30....nobody else is around...I have no choice but to start the fun myself :boobs:
I wish my work would schedule things at least two days in advance for me. I had nothing for Tuesday, so at 5:30PM last night I called the office and the girl who is my contact told me that the boss put me on today for Columbus at 6AM. Well I was out with the wife getting some errands run and some Buffalo Wild Wings. By the time I got home, got my shit together and left it was like 8PM and then it started to snow. A 3 hours trip took over 4 hours and I did not get enough sleep.

How hard is it to schedule a week in advance?

My boss is just lazy.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
sounds like the girl in the office dropped the ball
Derick The Solution Wrote:sounds like the girl in the office dropped the ball

She doesn't do the schedule, she just takes and provides information from/to me.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I did not sleep much last night either. I have a window of oppurtunity to fall asleep which is like 30 to an hour long. If I miss this window I will be up tossing and turning all night. It sucks sometimes.
So I get to work this morning, and there is a guy from utah in here traveling through. His window rolled down at a drive through, and would not come back up. For some reason I decided to talk to him with a crazy accent, like a mix between Borat, and spanish. He asked me if I was a geman mennonite, so I was like "ja I am" I thought this guy would go away, but he just kept talking, and I was in too deep to confess. Pretty stressful trying to keep talking with an accent.
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone...my sinuses hurt.....still....when will this end...I can't even think straight.

Good Morning All!

Iva, if you have anything similar to what I had, you expect to be miserable for about 3 weeks. It's sucky. (Hopefully, you get over it sooner, though)
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:So I get to work this morning, and there is a guy from utah in here traveling through. His window rolled down at a drive through, and would not come back up. For some reason I decided to talk to him with a crazy accent, like a mix between Borat, and spanish. He asked me if I was a geman mennonite, so I was like "ja I am" I thought this guy would go away, but he just kept talking, and I was in too deep to confess. Pretty stressful trying to keep talking with an accent.

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Work sux

I gotta let a vehicle run for 2 hrs in my bay while I monitor the coolant temp. Wtf

Stupid chemical flushes. So much for my day!

Oh, Good morning everyone
B-Town Bomber Wrote:Work sux

I gotta let a vehicle run for 2 hrs in my bay while I monitor the coolant temp. Wtf

09m04?
LeNeve Wrote:So I get to work this morning, and there is a guy from utah in here traveling through. His window rolled down at a drive through, and would not come back up. For some reason I decided to talk to him with a crazy accent, like a mix between Borat, and spanish. He asked me if I was a geman mennonite, so I was like "ja I am" I thought this guy would go away, but he just kept talking, and I was in too deep to confess. Pretty stressful trying to keep talking with an accent.

I love that story
LeNeve Wrote:

09m04?
Yup. First one to. It only took me 2.5 hrs to get to this point. Uhhhhh.......I suck!
B-Town Bomber Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

09m04?
Yup. First one to. It only took me 2.5 hrs to get to this point. Uhhhhh.......I suck!
:dumass:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, 07/22/2016: 6 year anniversary of the greatest day in radio history? Chip 17 1,725 07-22-2016, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, June 8, 2015 ~ 37 Year Drought Beckster 31 399 06-09-2015, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday 1/5/2015 - New Year Joe 57 1,403 01-05-2015, 04:09 PM
  Happy New Year Derick 4 339 01-03-2015, 01:16 AM
  Thursday, May 1, 2014 The 121st Day of This Year Beckster 91 1,439 05-05-2014, 09:44 AM
  Tuesday 03/18/14 - what a shit show NussieT 99 1,216 03-20-2014, 10:04 AM
  New Years Eve 2012.....Go suck it new year Brampton 30 1,140 12-31-2012, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Monday, January 23 2012 - Year of the Dragon LeNeve 250 1,798 01-24-2012, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Monday, Jan 2, 2012 ~ Hello New Year Beckster 59 675 01-03-2012, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Friday, Dec 30 ~ Last IST of the Year Beckster 116 1,018 12-30-2011, 05:34 PM