Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-5-10 .... Second Show of the New Year!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Iva13 Wrote:See Robert that's what I mean...he has too many cars...so I deserve what I want.

You should take one of the cars too, I am pretty sure your d.o.d. will appreciate it. Plus you don't want him having nice cars to look for new woman anyway.
beckster Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:You should get a portion congruent to the amount of money you brought into the relationship minus any overages in spending over what you made on yourself.
this seems to be some kind of complicated formula similar to this

[Image: tumblr_ku9wjgmxrH1qzssaso1_400.gif]

I haven't seen the quadratic formula in years!

Then your sex life is lacking....................
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:See Robert that's what I mean...he has too many cars...so I deserve what I want.

You should take one of the cars too, I am pretty sure your d.o.d. will appreciate it. Plus you don't want him having nice cars to look for new woman anyway.

So you're saying Derick would appreciate one of his cars??? :roflmao: :roflmao:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:You should get a portion congruent to the amount of money you brought into the relationship minus any overages in spending over what you made on yourself.

the bigger question is, do you know how to use it?
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

So you're saying Derick would appreciate one of his cars??? :roflmao: :roflmao:

yes probaly the viper. Unless the vette is a callaway or z06 racer thing.
LeNeve the new corvette will be a Z06 Callaway...it's up in I think CT and the Callaway factory...we should have it some time next week.
LeNeve Wrote:

being that I am here d.o.d. I dont want the corvette, i have no interest in them, the viper, maybe.
LeNeve Wrote:

being that I am here d.o.d. I dont want the corvette, i have no interest in them, the viper, maybe.

The viper is very pretty... dark navy blue with silver stripes...
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:So if Buba was the only one working and made $250k a year while you sat at home unemployed eating bon bons, watching soaps and yelling at the maid, you think you should get half?

Well yes...I think so....I would be making his house a home and I would help our $ grow....I don't know that I could stay home and do NOTHING. and 250K is a lot of $ per year maybe I would accept a lump sum payment instead of checks every month.

:Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming:

WHY?

Give me one GOOD reason why you should get that money and those assets in that situation?

:Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

[Image: banghead.gif][Image: banghead.gif][Image: banghead.gif]
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:speaking of angie, where has she been lately?

Her pc got a mystery virus.

So, does it prevent her from coming on here only? I see she still updates her FB.
And letting him use your vagina is NOT a good reason to take half of what you did not earn.
i'm more of a bike person, Iva's d.o.d. would appreciate one of them more than a car, unless the car could be traded for a bike
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

[Image: tumblr_ku9wjgmxrH1qzssaso1_400.gif]

Then your sex life is lacking....................

Not lately....... ;-)
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:speaking of angie, where has she been lately?

Her pc got a mystery virus.

So, does it prevent her from coming on here only? I see she still updates her FB.

I think she uses her phone. I don't know. Maybe she got bored here.
Oh, Pete I know this upsets you, but you have to go on a case to case basis. If I was some low life chick who didn't do anything, but sit on my ass and spend spend spend all day that would be different...but I'm not...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15