Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-5-10 .... Second Show of the New Year!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
thats the problem, you can get causal shoes for jean, or dress shoes for dress pants, but trying to find one show to do double duty is difficult
Derick The Solution Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I agree with the B-town bomber!!! He asked our opinion so we'll all give it... You can get a nicer shoe to wear w/jeans...I just think those shoes are a little to dressy....
again, i dont get to wear jeans that often, but i always have a button down on, occasionally I get to wear jeans

thoughts on these? Not sure I'm a big loafer fan

[Image: br514513-01p01v01.jpg]

Those would look ridiculous. More like a toilet loaf.
LeNeve Wrote:
B-Town Bomber Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:You know what I hate, overpriced car mechanics at dealerships who take to long to fix my shit.

:poke: :poke:
I wish I was overpriced. Then I wouldn't actually have to bust my ass to pay my bills. I got cold/flu right now, and I can't take a day off otherwise I got no money. Confusedlap:

What is your dealers door rate? We are at 70 dollars per hour. I get a fraction of that, a very small fraction.

They also make a huge profit on parts sales.

They say they have overhead like shop supplies, electricty, etc.... but I have to buy fucking tools every week almost. I have almost as much money invested in tools as my house. My 2 vehicles didn't cost as much as my tools.
Our door rate is around $100 p/hour. I've spent around $40k on tools, not including my tool box.
Derick The Solution Wrote:thats the problem, you can get causal shoes for jean, or dress shoes for dress pants, but trying to find one show to do double duty is difficult
agreed
Derick, you will have to get one pair for dress and one for jeans....I have not seen many/any shoes that you can wear with a suit and jeans too....you need to get two pairs....or four pairs. Use those coupons Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!
Derick The Solution Wrote:thats the problem, you can get causal shoes for jean, or dress shoes for dress pants, but trying to find one show to do double duty is difficult

I have a nice pair of brown lace type shoes, that go well with both I think. I can't remember what they are called, I think I got them at the buckle.
We got a customer right now that looks exactly like Ron Jeremy! :roflmao: :roflmao:
I wish dealers around here were 70 bucks an hour, they charge 120+ per hour. a couple of years ago when the economy was good, this town was a money spending money making place, now that there isn't that much oilfield actvity, the prices haven't gone down that much. sucks but oh well
B-Town Bomber Wrote:We got a customer right now that looks exactly like Ron Jeremy! :roflmao: :roflmao:

Don't look at his dong.
B-Town Bomber Wrote:We got a customer right now that looks exactly like Ron Jeremy! :roflmao: :roflmao:

Are you sure it isn't him? lol I saw Jeff Daniels at Hooters on on Saturday... Or, rather, a guy who looked like him in Dumb and Dumber.
What's new DBN? Heard that Maxim dropped CNR?
AirHej Wrote:What's new DBN? Heard that Maxim dropped CNR?

The mag is going bankrupt. They knew about it for a while.

Indeed they did.... Shit! It's Noon!!!!!!
The heater broke in here. I was enjoying it at first, because it is usually really hot, but now I'm getting a little cold.
Iva13 Wrote:

The mag is going bankrupt. They knew about it for a while.

I wonder what the financial involvement from Maxim was, like did they pay for a portion of CNR's salaries, etc.?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15