Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-5-10 .... Second Show of the New Year!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Iva13 Wrote:But Sara will have a wedding shower and you get gifts for that ....not money... maybe a gift card...but you really never get $ for a shower. Now the Wedding...yes I think people should give cash for the wedding.

You get cash money for getting married? Interesting.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:You should get a portion congruent to the amount of money you brought into the relationship minus any overages in spending over what you made on yourself.
this seems to be some kind of complicated formula similar to this

[Image: tumblr_ku9wjgmxrH1qzssaso1_400.gif]
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:But Sara will have a wedding shower and you get gifts for that ....not money... maybe a gift card...but you really never get $ for a shower. Now the Wedding...yes I think people should give cash for the wedding.

Yes Robert...that's what I have been trying to tell you...get married and you will get $$$$ !!!! plus Angie will have a shower and get nice gifts!!!! Please think about it. I know it would make someone VERY happy.
Derick The Solution Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:You should get a portion congruent to the amount of money you brought into the relationship minus any overages in spending over what you made on yourself.

That = Iva gets 1/2
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Yes Robert...that's what I have been trying to tell you...get married and you will get $$$$ !!!! plus Angie will have a shower and get nice gifts!!!! Please think about it. I know it would make someone VERY happy.
it will also make someone very unhappy, just sayin
Derick...STOP just sayin!!!!! :kissass:
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Or you could just :killme:

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

it will also make someone very unhappy, just sayin

I am not a fan of unhappiness.
angie and the children would be tickled pink!!!
Iva13 Wrote:

That = Iva gets 1/2

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
speaking of angie, where has she been lately?
Iva13 Wrote:angie and the children would be tickled pink!!!

They are already tickled pink by my severe case of awesomeness.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:get Bubba's prenup, all 69 pages of prenup

Mine is about 20 pages and basically gives me everything and places her in coach on a plane to Russia.

I plan on having one... I have some cool-ass stuff and he ain't keeping it... He can have his house.
Derick The Solution Wrote:speaking of angie, where has she been lately?

Her pc got a mystery virus.
Iva13 Wrote:

That = Iva gets 1/2

What that means is if, over the life of the relationship, you brought in 40% of the money, you get 40% in the divorce. But if you spend 50% on clothes for Iva, then you have to adjust that extra 10%, so you get 30%. That keeps low life women who don't work from taking a hard working dudes money and shit after they get divorced b/c she was chugging the pool boys cock and liked the taste of the pool boys jazz better than her hard working husband's.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15