Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, Nov 26, 2013 ~ Halfway thru the Work Week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Freezing Rain makes roads slippery. It sucks. I almost fish-tailed into a creek.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Freezing Rain makes roads slippery. It sucks. I almost fish-tailed into a creek.

We are now out of freezing rain. I doubt we will see a temp close to 0 for awhile
maybe someone needs to invest in some winter tires, or slow down when they are driving.

you must drive according to the conditions
its snowed a bit yesterday
Brampton Wrote:maybe someone needs to invest in some winter tires, or slow down when they are driving.

I got my first set of snow tires put on my car this weekend. Wow!!! I was completely wrong to judge people who get them.
Brampton Wrote:maybe someone needs to invest in some winter tires, or slow down when they are driving.

I wasn't going fast. All the main roads were fine, then I hit this side street on my way to my mom's. It's a typical Michigan road... uneven and crappy.
What up nerfherders?
Is everyone else as excited to be listening to Bleacher Report Radio as I am?
I was just told about Kenny And Spenny. My co-worker says they are fucking hilarious. Are they?
Pete Nice Wrote:What up nerfherders?

Nordstroms says Joe rocks!
Pete Nice Wrote:Is everyone else as excited to be listening to Bleacher Report Radio as I am?

yeah. I just jizzed in my pants thinking about it.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I was just told about Kenny And Spenny. My co-worker says they are fucking hilarious. Are they?

are they on the bleacher report?
What's bleacher report radio?
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:What up nerfherders?

Nordstroms says Joe rocks!

Whatdatmean?
NussieT Wrote:

I got my first set of snow tires put on my car this weekend. Wow!!! I was completely wrong to judge people who get them.

I haven't taken mine off my car since last year. Added that they haven't worn at an extreme rate through the warmer weather, I may just buy good winters from now on.

I would line the Nokian all weathers. Pretty sweet
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8