Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, Nov 26, 2013 ~ Halfway thru the Work Week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I bet you can get a 20 pound gobbler in Bangkok....
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:SO how does everyone feel about Family Guy on Sunday?

I don't get it.
Is it real? Permanent?
Are they trying to be like with South Park killed Kenny for good, then brought him back?
You can't have Family Guy without Brian.

I agree. Interesting to see if it is permanent.

I would rather they killed off the Meg or Chris character before Brian.
Brampton Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I don't want to talk about it. Confusedad:
is family guy still on tv?

hey, why do you go hang out on Joes lawn and eat pepperidge farm cookies with him.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I don't get it.
Is it real? Permanent?
Are they trying to be like with South Park killed Kenny for good, then brought him back?
You can't have Family Guy without Brian.

I agree. Interesting to see if it is permanent.

I would rather they killed off the Meg or Chris character before Brian.
:whomo:
If someone tells me they don't like Family Guy, I assume they're a little weird. And not in a normal, fun way.
Chip Wrote:If someone tells me they don't like Family Guy, I assume they're a little weird. And not in a normal, fun way.
the jokes are just recycled. If you watched the first few seasons, youve seen it all.
I love the Red Green Show:

[youtube_url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7nRRykiOGc[/youtube_url]
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:If someone tells me they don't like Family Guy, I assume they're a little weird. And not in a normal, fun way.
the jokes are just recycled. If you watched the first few seasons, youve seen it all.

I know, I get it. It's cool to hate things that are popular.
But Family Guy is just funny.
Brampton Wrote:

No way. Its so much different now than when it first started. I don't even like the first few seasons compared to the newer stuff.
I don't watch any animated shows.
Joe Wrote:I don't watch any animated shows.

I watch about 3 hours worth of animated shows every day. :?
Joe Wrote:I don't watch any animated shows.
Mr. Intellectual.
I watch an hour of aniamted cartoons, just during my lunch every day. then an hour or two before I go to bed.
Chip Wrote:I know, I get it. It's cool to hate things that are popular.
But Family Guy is just funny.

I put family guy in the same group I put Jonah Hill, Seth Rogan, Jack Black and Melissa McCarthy. They try too hard to be funny and it comes out overbearing, annoying and they basically do the same bit in every movie/episode they do
bunch of terrance and phillip fans
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8