Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, Nov 26, 2013 ~ Halfway thru the Work Week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Brampton Wrote:What's bleacher report radio?

Covino and Rich sports show where you get to hear terrible predictions and an utter lack of knowledge about almost every sport.

It is GREAT!!!!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I was just told about Kenny And Spenny. My co-worker says they are fucking hilarious. Are they?

I haven't Kenny Vs Spenny in a long time since like 2006. Is it even still on the air?
isnt it winter all the time in canada
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:What up nerfherders?

Nordstroms says Joe rocks!

Whatdatmean?

Joe and Nordstroms are stroking each other on twitter
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:maybe someone needs to invest in some winter tires, or slow down when they are driving.

you must drive according to the conditions

I got my first set of snow tires put on my car this weekend. Wow!!! I was completely wrong to judge people who get them.

I haven't taken mine off my car since last year. Added that they haven't worn at an extreme rate through the warmer weather, I may just buy good winters from now on.

I would line the Nokian all weathers. Pretty sweet

My car came with 2 aluminium rims and a set of 4 steel rims. Last year I ended up finding the other two matching rims on Kijiji so I bought them. I put the winter tires on the steel rims and in the spring I will buy a set of 4 all seasons for my aluminium rims.
Brampton Wrote:maybe someone needs to invest in some winter tires, or slow down when they are driving.

No, screw that.
Drive it like you stole it. No matter the situation.
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I got my first set of snow tires put on my car this weekend. Wow!!! I was completely wrong to judge people who get them.

I haven't taken mine off my car since last year. Added that they haven't worn at an extreme rate through the warmer weather, I may just buy good winters from now on.

I would line the Nokian all weathers. Pretty sweet

My car came with 2 aluminium rims and a set of 4 steel rims. Last year I ended up finding the other two matching rims on Kijiji so I bought them. I put the winter tires on the steel rims and in the spring I will buy a set of 4 all seasons for my aluminium rims.

Isn't Kijiji a Godzilla monster?
SO how does everyone feel about Family Guy on Sunday?
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:What's bleacher report radio?

Covino and Rich sports show where you get to hear terrible predictions and an utter lack of knowledge about almost every sport.

It is GREAT!!!!!

I don't even believe the things they say about their own "little league career".

Other then making weird, random jokes about obscure baseball player names, do they really know anything about any sport?
Pete Nice Wrote:What up nerfherders?

Sup N Shit
Pete Nice Wrote:Is everyone else as excited to be listening to Bleacher Report Radio as I am?

If I could listen to that instead of the crap I am listening to, I would be ecstatic.
Pete Nice Wrote:SO how does everyone feel about Family Guy on Sunday?

I don't get it.
Is it real? Permanent?
Are they trying to be like with South Park killed Kenny for good, then brought him back?
You can't have Family Guy without Brian.

I feel like its a cartoon. and everyone has died and came back already. I don't get the uproar about it. I had a few lol moments watching it.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I was just told about Kenny And Spenny. My co-worker says they are fucking hilarious. Are they?

are they on the bleacher report?

No. They are some Canadian duo that does a TV show.
LeNeve Wrote:

I feel like its a cartoon. and everyone has died and came back already. I don't get the uproar about it. I had a few lol moments watching it.

I feel like your face is a cartoon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8