Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, Nov 26, 2013 ~ Halfway thru the Work Week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Joe Wrote:I don't watch any animated shows.

There isn't a day that a cartoon isn't on at our house. I woke up to the kids watching Ninja Turtles and yesterday Julianna was running through the house screaming "beetle juice, beetlejuice, beetlejuice" because she has watched it that afternoon
LeNeve Wrote:bunch of terrance and phillip fans

What did the Spanish priest say to the Iranian gynecologist?
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I know, I get it. It's cool to hate things that are popular.
But Family Guy is just funny.

I put family guy in the same group I put Jonah Hill, Seth Rogan, Jack Black and Melissa McCarthy. They try too hard to be funny and it comes out overbearing, annoying and they basically do the same bit in every movie/episode they do

I just watched This is 40 last weekend, and Melissa McCarthy was one of the parts of that.
And I don't know how I missed hearing about it, but a bunch of Flyers are in it. Megan Fox putting Lappy's fake teeth in was hilarious.
Melissa McCarthy was in Drowning Mona.
I did not know that.
Good movie.
I've never seen anything with melissa mcarthy in it. in fact, I don't even know why I would know of her.
[Image: A9uMYDbCQAEawfv.jpg]
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I put family guy in the same group I put Jonah Hill, Seth Rogan, Jack Black and Melissa McCarthy. They try too hard to be funny and it comes out overbearing, annoying and they basically do the same bit in every movie/episode they do

I just watched This is 40 last weekend, and Melissa McCarthy was one of the parts of that.
And I don't know how I missed hearing about it, but a bunch of Flyers are in it. Megan Fox putting Lappy's fake teeth in was hilarious.

I watched This Is 40 but I must have blocked her out of the movie because I don't even remember her being in it.
[Image: 500px-Iguanasam.png]
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I watched This Is 40 but I must have blocked her out of the movie because I don't even remember her being in it.

She was the mom of the kid that looked like Tom Petty.
LeNeve Wrote:[Image: 500px-Iguanasam.png]

Haha.
What is going on there?
NussieT Wrote:

But that is what makes movies like Superbad friggin awesome
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I loved that movie... Sadly, I could relate to most of it.
LeNeve Wrote:[Image: A9uMYDbCQAEawfv.jpg]

I watched that during my lunch yesterday
The '76 Flyers were in an episode of The Simpsons too, a long time ago.
Flanders was the devil and they were part of a jury that going to send someone to hell.
The didn't look anything like the Flyers, and I can't find a video of it, so, oh well.
[youtube]06mu7WvC23U[/youtube]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8