Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, 11/12/13: Buttload of nothing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
thats the fanciest gas station I've ever laid eyes on. and I've seen alot of gas stations, let me tell you what.
Tim Hortons has a pumpkin donut right now that's the shit.
And their apple donut a couple months ago was even better.
I don't like their sandwiches though.
LeNeve Wrote:thats the fanciest gas station I've ever laid eyes on. and I've seen alot of gas stations, let me tell you what.

The new ones are pretty amazing like that. It seems like every time they build a new one it is bigger than the last one they built.
Chip Wrote:Tim Hortons has a pumpkin donut right now that's the shit.
did you guys get the steak and cheese panini?

that was awesome
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:you hear that Tim Horton, you are going to get raped. ass raped.
He's too busy being dead. Died the best way possible too

Did he die banging a hooker after snorting coke off her ass?
speeding in a Pantera and lost control while being chased by police.

well. fuckin A
high five to that guy. :high5:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Tim Hortons has a pumpkin donut right now that's the shit.
did you guys get the steak and cheese panini?

that was awesome

I'm not even sure.
I only go in the morning, but I did try a new steak, egg and cheese biscuit, it was pretty good.
I'll have to look at their menu next time I go.

Oh, and I finally remembered to look at the tires I have, they're not Goodyear. I have Bridgestone.
I wonder how pissed off Pete got when the Penguins GM had to honor a Flyer legend the other night.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:thats the fanciest gas station I've ever laid eyes on. and I've seen alot of gas stations, let me tell you what.

The new ones are pretty amazing like that. It seems like every time they build a new one it is bigger than the last one they built.
I wish Wawa or Sheetz would open in NY :pray: always stop at one when traveling south of NY
Chip Wrote:I wonder how pissed off Pete got when the Penguins GM had to honor a Flyer legend the other night.

I get pissed every time I hear about the Flyers.
My job recruiter sent me a request for a Linkedin recommendation. I replied back asking her if I'm supposed to write this before of after she gets me a new job.
lock Pete and Joe in a room with a tv that plays nothing but flyers high light reels. and see how long it takes for one of them to smash the tv.
LeNeve Wrote:lock Pete and Joe in a room with a tv that plays nothing but flyers high light reels. and see how long it takes for one of them to smash the tv.

There certainly wouldn't be any highlight reels from this year.
Not too shabby those Force girls are.

[Image: 1463074_10152035668391410_1879433553_n.png]
Force my weiner into their butts. and see how fast I can go in an 1/8 mile.
LeNeve Wrote:Force my weiner into their butts. and see how fast I can go in an 1/8 mile.

this is why I can't have nice things. Confusedad:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9