Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, 11/12/13: Buttload of nothing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
They opened the first Sonic in Michigan a few years ago, and the line was so long it was like a 3 hour wait.
Right after that I was out of town for work and ate at one in Tennessee I think, and thought, "WTF is all the fuss about? This is just ok"
Chip Wrote:They opened the first Sonic in Michigan a few years ago, and the line was so long it was like a 3 hour wait.
Right after that I was out of town for work and ate at one in Tennessee I think, and thought, "WTF is all the fuss about? This is just ok"

yeah. its no big deal at all. good burgers as far as fast food goes. but nothing to wait in line about. in fact, if sonic even looks a little busy, I won't even go.
Joe Wrote:I think the idea is not to fire him if he's retarded, but to fire him if he just sucks at working. Right now he's doing busy work in the office, but he can't stay here forever. Our people need to be out at clients doing billable work. Client perception is key.
seems like management material
do the math bro.

stupid cigar commercial
Not to hijack this thread but I feel it wasn't worth starting another for. But how does a TSB for a PCM reprogram pay 0.4 in Feb 2012 and then another TSB for a PCM reprogram pay 0.3 in Jan 2013? TSB 12-2-12 and TSB 13-1-7 both for transmission shifting concerns.
LeNeve Wrote:Not to hijack this thread but I feel it wasn't worth starting another for. But how does a TSB for a PCM reprogram pay 0.4 in Feb 2012 and then another TSB for a PCM reprogram pay 0.3 in Jan 2013? TSB 12-2-12 and TSB 13-1-7 both for transmission shifting concerns.

That's it.
I'm calling the cops again.
somebody's roof, their roof, their roof is on fire. I don't think they want to let the mother fucker burn though, because fire trucks are going there fast.
LeNeve Wrote:Not to hijack this thread but I feel it wasn't worth starting another for. But how does a TSB for a PCM reprogram pay 0.4 in Feb 2012 and then another TSB for a PCM reprogram pay 0.3 in Jan 2013? TSB 12-2-12 and TSB 13-1-7 both for transmission shifting concerns.
It was those damn goo backs.
Chip Wrote:

That's it.
I'm calling the cops again.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTZzzjSavLiRlE_TW7Pdf...2E_IHjnQgw]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3DlhsqTqsxUxc2gWkM0K...c1GpuA-bYQ]
LeNeve Wrote:[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTZzzjSavLiRlE_TW7Pdf...2E_IHjnQgw]

:roflmao:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnpHVgr16GmuBHTfEgsOs...UY0agTvOVV]
LeNeve Wrote:[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTZzzjSavLiRlE_TW7Pdf...2E_IHjnQgw]
:whomo:
LeNeve Wrote:[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnpHVgr16GmuBHTfEgsOs...UY0agTvOVV]

Didn't he say something about blaming it on being in a drunken stupor?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9