Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, 11/12/13: Buttload of nothing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Joe Wrote:We hired a guy a few weeks ago and there's something different about. I think he may be slightly Autistic or something similar. So far he kinda has trouble with some pretty basic stuff and is socially awkward. A few times he's damn near gone to sleep while people are talking to him and has actually been caught with his eyes closed and head down at his desk.

We have two weeks to make a decision whether we are going to keep him or not. Nobody wants to fire the guy if he's got special needs, but how the hell to you approach someone about that?

seriously your going to fire a retard, how small does that make you feel? Give the guy an honest chance, I deal with people that have PhD, and cant do simple shit.
Chip Wrote:I'm learning about Tbilisi now.
This place makes me look up the most random shit.
I don't think the Tbilisi State University has any kind of sports program.

earlier I didn't know what this was all about. now I'm all :roflmao: :roflmao:
[Image: W7Pvsc8.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:

If that was a type-o, what are the odds that she's spell out a city like that?
I mean, autocorrect doesn't include words like that, right?
Weirf.
I don't want to eat at mcdonalds. Confusedad:
[Image: nbHIDCT.gif]
if it was lunch, I am supposed to eat at chic filet. but i don't even know where one of those is at. so I will probaly just eat leftovers from last nights dinner.
LeNeve Wrote:I don't want to eat at mcdonalds. Confusedad:

I'm supposed to go to Long John Silvers.
But I have no idea where there are any around here.
The one I know of is about an hour away.
So, Wendy's it is.

I like the Canadian option though.
I went to Tim Hortons this morning.
Brampton Wrote:[Image: nbHIDCT.gif]

For it being a BMW, she deserves worse.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

If that was a type-o, what are the odds that she's spell out a city like that?
I mean, autocorrect doesn't include words like that, right?
Weirf.

yeah. very weirf. tiblisi movies and shit.
It says I should have sonic, I think I'll get a $5 pizza from little ceasars instead
LeNeve Wrote:if it was lunch, I am supposed to eat at chic filet. but i don't even know where one of those is at. so I will probaly just eat leftovers from last nights dinner.
:whomo:
I would go to long john silvers if there was one in town. i had long john silvers last week actually. Thursday night.
Derick Wrote:It says I should have sonic, I think I'll get a $5 pizza from little ceasars instead

I had sonic for lunch last Friday.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:We hired a guy a few weeks ago and there's something different about. I think he may be slightly Autistic or something similar. So far he kinda has trouble with some pretty basic stuff and is socially awkward. A few times he's damn near gone to sleep while people are talking to him and has actually been caught with his eyes closed and head down at his desk.

We have two weeks to make a decision whether we are going to keep him or not. Nobody wants to fire the guy if he's got special needs, but how the hell to you approach someone about that?

seriously your going to fire a retard, how small does that make you feel? Give the guy an honest chance, I deal with people that have PhD, and cant do simple shit.

I think the idea is not to fire him if he's retarded, but to fire him if he just sucks at working. Right now he's doing busy work in the office, but he can't stay here forever. Our people need to be out at clients doing billable work. Client perception is key.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9