Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, 11/12/13: Buttload of nothing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
We hired a guy a few weeks ago and there's something different about. I think he may be slightly Autistic or something similar. So far he kinda has trouble with some pretty basic stuff and is socially awkward. A few times he's damn near gone to sleep while people are talking to him and has actually been caught with his eyes closed and head down at his desk.

We have two weeks to make a decision whether we are going to keep him or not. Nobody wants to fire the guy if he's got special needs, but how the hell to you approach someone about that?
Joe Wrote:We hired a guy a few weeks ago and there's something different about. I think he may be slightly Autistic or something similar. So far he kinda has trouble with some pretty basic stuff and is socially awkward. A few times he's damn near gone to sleep while people are talking to him and has actually been caught with his eyes closed and head down at his desk.

We have two weeks to make a decision whether we are going to keep him or not. Nobody wants to fire the guy if he's got special needs, but how the hell to you approach someone about that?
Looks like I'm autistic....
I don't want a special needs person working on my computers. or someone thats on heroin. thats what it sounds like to me. heroin or methadone. or prescription pills.
:roflmao: Brians autistic
Oh sweet there's an IT job opening at 3 Mile Island Nuclear Plant. I think I'd shit myself anytime a noise that sounded like an alarm went off.
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:We hired a guy a few weeks ago and there's something different about. I think he may be slightly Autistic or something similar. So far he kinda has trouble with some pretty basic stuff and is socially awkward. A few times he's damn near gone to sleep while people are talking to him and has actually been caught with his eyes closed and head down at his desk.

Looks like I'm autistic....

No, they were the characteristics outside of the standard autistic stuff.
LeNeve Wrote::roflmao: Brians autistic
Only on days when I don't drink enough coffee.

Does he act like Lil Kev?

[youtube]kpvBn4E_0Pw[/youtube]
you can't just keep a guy around because he might be retarded, and you will feel bad for firing him. it sucks, but you know. gots to do what you gots to do. if anything, just start having him do dumb shit so he wants to quit.
Lil Kev speaks a lot clearer than the dude that works here.
LeNeve Wrote:you can't just keep a guy around because he might be retarded, and you will feel bad for firing him. it sucks, but you know. gots to do what you gots to do. if anything, just start having him do dumb shit so he wants to quit.

:roflmao:

Wait....

Confusedad:

That might be what's happening to me.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:you can't just keep a guy around because he might be retarded, and you will feel bad for firing him. it sucks, but you know. gots to do what you gots to do. if anything, just start having him do dumb shit so he wants to quit.

Wait....

Confusedad:

We all just had that thought.
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Wait....

Confusedad:

We all just had that thought.

Confusedad:
All of our bosses think we're retarded.

If LeNeve's had any doubt, I'm sure him trying to pronounce "ermahgerd" then laughing about it sealed it.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: ermahgerd

I usually don't get there until late in the afternoon.

[Image: That_Moment10.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9