Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 6/17/13 DBC Hangover
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I know most of you guys like to act like your too cool for the DBC, but this year was the most fun one yet. It renewed my vigor to make it to next years. Great time.

I highly recommend trying to go next year if you can. I think they are going to do some new stuff and some special stuff for the 5 year DBC anniversary.

I will post my DBC thoughts throughout the day.
DBC 2 was cool even though there were shitheads. The assholes really don't matter if they are out numbers and they won't be out numbered unless everyone else goes.

I was bummed all day Friday because I wanted to go. I think they would do it in May instead of June. Money and scheduling are tight in June.
I did accomplish putting a shower and tub in instead of going to the DBC.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
All alone up in this bitch.
I would love to go to a DBC but it gets busy June 1st as road restrictions are off and the last week of May is my sons birthday.
NussieT Wrote:I would love to go to a DBC but it gets busy June 1st as road restrictions are off and the last week of May is my sons birthday.

You're just screwed.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I would love to go to a DBC but it gets busy June 1st as road restrictions are off and the last week of May is my sons birthday.

You're just screwed.
Maybe one day it will happen...
Pete Nice Wrote:I know most of you guys like to act like your too cool for the DBC, but this year was the most fun one yet. It renewed my vigor to make it to next years. Great time.

I highly recommend trying to go next year if you can. I think they are going to do some new stuff and some special stuff for the 5 year DBC anniversary.

I will post my DBC thoughts throughout the day.

I totally agree with you pete. It was fun. But damn I am tired

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
[youtube]NTqmiwHHktE[/youtube]
I've decided that this week is going to be awesome. I sent joe something on Friday, it should arrive later this week. My birthday is on Wednesday. My sisters baby shower is on Sunday... So happy.
NussieT Wrote:I've decided that this week is going to be awesome. I sent joe something on Friday, it should arrive later this week. My birthday is on Wednesday. My sisters baby shower is on Sunday... So happy.

You didn't send me a child or anything did you?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Early June is not a good time for me either, If it was in May or a different month I'd have a better shot at going.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I've decided that this week is going to be awesome. I sent joe something on Friday, it should arrive later this week. My birthday is on Wednesday. My sisters baby shower is on Sunday... So happy.

After a short joyous period of peace and quiet, I'd eventually miss my spawn. However I can't wait for you to get it
I have a rain hangover. :yawn:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

After a short joyous period of peace and quiet, I'd eventually miss my spawn. However I can't wait for you to get it

I'm slightly nervous.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14