Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 6/17/13 DBC Hangover
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Joe Wrote:Next year I think I'm taking the train to the DBC. It's like 4 hours from what I see which is about the same as the drive.

Keefer told me that is what he did, took it from Harrisburg. He said it goes from Gettysburg also.
I just found a blister on the side of the second to last toe on my right foot. I felt a pinch there in my dress shoes saturday night, must have caused that.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Next year I think I'm taking the train to the DBC. It's like 4 hours from what I see which is about the same as the drive.

Keefer told me that is what he did, took it from Harrisburg. He said it goes from Gettysburg also.

Perfect. Gettysburg would be even better.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Perfect. Gettysburg would be even better.

OK, so it doesn't go to Gettysburg. Harrisburg is fine.
Jesus! $55 each way on the train per person.

$220 round trip for two people. I guess that's still better than what I paid in tickets last year
Hmm, next year is going to be expensive. Just a quick rundown and this is what we have:

1. World Cup in Brazil for two weeks

2. DBC 5

3. Annual Labor day 4 day trip to OCMD.

4. Annual Steeler trip.

I am going to have to work some serious OT. I can't really back out of any of those.

The only thing, the DBC might interfere with the World Cup trip. so I may miss DBC 5, that would suck ass. Actually, the WC is June 12, 2014 to July 13, 2013 and we are going closer to the finals, so we should be good for DBC 5.
Joe Wrote:Jesus! $55 each way on the train per person.

$220 round trip for two people. I guess that's still better than what I paid in tickets last year

Slow it down a little bit there Mario Andretti. I would assume gas in that beast would be around $100 for the trip. Tolls would only be $15 for the Lincoln. Parking at least $40.

So you would save $50 to $60 if you stayed one night and drove.
Joe Wrote:I did accomplish putting a shower and tub in instead of going to the DBC.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

What did you put down under the tub? Just remodeled my bathroom and I am curious
This country would be much better off if someone just put one between her eyes.....

[Image: 954829_435267766571755_578500074_n.jpg]
Flights from Wichita to NYC. one person. then its 8 hour round trip drive to Wichita. so I'm spending 1000 bucks and a solid day travelling just for travel expenses. :killme:

All flights
No nonstops
United 4h 50m+ from $463
Delta 5h 15m+ from $468
US Airways 4h 55m+ from $478
American 4h 45m+ from $618
LeNeve Wrote:Flights from Wichita to NYC. one person. then its 8 hour round trip drive to Wichita. so I'm spending 1000 bucks and a solid day travelling just for travel expenses. :killme:

All flights
No nonstops
United 4h 50m+ from $463
Delta 5h 15m+ from $468
US Airways 4h 55m+ from $478
American 4h 45m+ from $618

A round trip ticket might be cheaper.

Or you could just throw on your pink hat, hop on a horse and go....
I think those are round trip prices. maybe. I was factoring in gas money and vehicle storage to get to wichita.
Those are not bad prices at all for round trip. Can't you grab a bus to WIchita?
Pete Nice Wrote:Those are not bad prices at all for round trip. Can't you grab a bus to WIchita?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I have to drive there to get to the greyhound bus stop anyway. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14