Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 6/17/13 DBC Hangover
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
DBC is too expensive for us, even though I don't have to worry about hotel costs etc...
I remember the first year they had the DBC, me & my fiance hopped on a train as soon as they announced dinner at a Mexican place, by the time we got there everyone was finishing & left

I think all the Howard stern fan get togethers I have been to, ruined everything for my fiance. She did not like any of the people. She thinks the whole idea of meeting people off a message board/radio show fans is weird. She was with me the Friday evening of DBC 2, but that's the year a lot of people were assholes, so she is turned off by the whole thing.
FUCK, I just stopped home between work sites and left my cell phone and house key on the fireplace....
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Wow, this is really sad.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2011/oct/...ocumentary

That swooted me out Confusedad:
How did she die?? I mean can't a autopsy tell everything?

After 3 years?
I don't know, I can be wrong, I was asking?
Joe Wrote:Pete can you make it out when Jdubb is in the area?

Probalby not, work is crazy right now.
Joe Wrote:Someone forgot to do something...

[Image: 9059484654_c7323b3d5c_z.jpg]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Hey Pete, how was Vincent's Saturday night?
Donginator Wrote:DBC is too expensive for us, even though I don't have to worry about hotel costs etc...
I remember the first year they had the DBC, me & my fiance hopped on a train as soon as they announced dinner at a Mexican place, by the time we got there everyone was finishing & left

I think all the Howard stern fan get togethers I have been to, ruined everything for my fiance. She did not like any of the people. She thinks the whole idea of meeting people off a message board/radio show fans is weird. She was with me the Friday evening of DBC 2, but that's the year a lot of people were assholes, so she is turned off by the whole thing.

Jim is reluctant to do it, too. But he's not a fan of traveling either.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:all this dbc talk. What I think we really need to do is plan a DBN get together, somewhere central to all of us. maybe Kansas (kidding). do like a 4 day thing. Thurs - Sun, so it doesnt effect to much on vacation/work time

OR, you could all take 2 days of vacation and go to the real DBC in the greatest city in the country.......
If I went to NYC.....the last thing I would go to is the DBC

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III possibly while taking a dump

MR. TC everybody!!!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:all this dbc talk. What I think we really need to do is plan a DBN get together, somewhere central to all of us. maybe Kansas (kidding). do like a 4 day thing. Thurs - Sun, so it doesnt effect to much on vacation/work time

OR, you could all take 2 days of vacation and go to the real DBC in the greatest city in the country.......

MR. TC everybody!!!!!
:high5:
JDubb Wrote:Hey Pete, how was Vincent's Saturday night?

Really good, everyone liked it except JIU (shocker) who complained it took to long. Rich told him to shut up and sit down b/c good Italian in the city takes time. Kudos to Rich on that.

RIch and Spot loved it. Funny they shared two entrees also.
Donginator Wrote:DBC is too expensive for us, even though I don't have to worry about hotel costs etc...

If you come next year, I promise you and your fiance will have fun.

SHe would have had fun with my wife this year.

Just do it dude.
Later butt(s)!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

MR. TC everybody!!!!!

A very TC statement
Pete, you were there? I thought this was the JIU/ C&R get together! Didn't know anyone else was there...
Pete Nice Wrote:

If you come next year, I promise you and your fiance will have fun.

SHe would have had fun with my wife this year.

Just do it dude.

I had no clue your wife was joining you this year
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14